Aegis is annoying...

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

Can you please add a checkbox option to hide the visual effect of aegis on our character? I just logged in to realise I got my 5th year present. And I saw the shield and love it… but aegis clips in it and makes it look ugly T_T

i cri evrytme

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: hourglass.2486

hourglass.2486

I agree I would love to see the Aegis icon moved to under our feet or give us some kind of glow like soul beast like an aura

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

yea aegis is in the good spot too

/sarcasmoff

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

Aegis should appear (as it currently is) and remain on character for a couple seconds but should then fade out of view.

The argument that the “aegis visual is important for balance” doesn’t hold up when there is no equivalent visual for stability, and people often have to play ‘I spy’ with the boon bar when deciding whether or not to CC an enemy warrior.

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Aegis should appear (as it currently is) and remain on character for a couple seconds but should then fade out of view.

The argument that the “aegis visual is important for balance” doesn’t hold up when there is no equivalent visual for stability, and people often have to play ‘I spy’ with the boon bar when deciding whether or not to CC an enemy warrior.

But there is a visual for a warrior that has stability. It usually looks like them tearing your face off with pure, unadulterated rage, unflinchingly as well.

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: momophily.3814

momophily.3814

^ this just makes me LOL

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: Drega.6784

Drega.6784

Great idea. +1 from me.

Aegis is annoying...

in Guardian

Posted by: Zealoux.5142

Zealoux.5142

I think this aegis shield could be hide only out of combat.