[BUGGED] Zealous Blade & "Retribution"

in Guardian

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

I know this is not new for some people, but it seems it’s still under dev radar.

Zealous Blade: The 5% dmg mod doesn’t apply to the Symbol of Wrath skill on GS.

P.S. – please change the healing component to “1% of maximum health on critical hit on burning foes”, 25 health per attack is way too low even when hitting multiple enemies. Do i even need to compare how bad this trait is compared to warrior’s might stacking on critical hit? What even…

Retribution - It’s still the old Powerful Blades trait which increases Sword and Spear dmg by 10%. I’m not complaining, i like the old trait better anyways. Can we at least have the tool tip description fixed so people won’t feel that bad when picking up sword instead of mace.

in Guardian

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

the symbol modifier is a different one from the honor line that increases damage and if i remember right you have a chance to apply vul to(part of the minor in honor)

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in Guardian

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

There is no damage modifier in Honor for symbols. The minor you are referring to is in Zeal https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Symbolic_Power.

Honor has https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Writ_of_Persistence which increases the size and duration of symbols, and also adds healing to them.

What i’m referring to is the “Zealous Blade” trait from Zeal, which increases the damage of all GS skills by 5% and reduces the CD by 20%. Symbol of Wrath is bugged because it doesn’t receive the 5% damage increase from the trait, which it should because it’s a GS ability.

in Guardian

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

i stand corrected that it iis nort part of honor but it is part of seal but that minor trait indicates that symbols are not a weapons attack but something else givng damage so i would say it is ok it does not deal more damage with Zealous Blade as the damage s increased with a different trait.

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in Guardian

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

i stand corrected that it iis nort part of honor but it is part of seal but that minor trait indicates that symbols are not a weapons attack but something else givng damage so i would say it is ok it does not deal more damage with Zealous Blade as the damage s increased with a different trait.

So you’re saying GS skill #4 is not a GS skill?