Burn or Zerker

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Fuyuzora.3245

Fuyuzora.3245

I wanted to create now a Guardian and see which Builds are now good for DD.
I saw several builds here and on Youtube, but my question is: Is Burn or Zerker “better”. Sadly there seems to be no topic here or on Youtube, which compare those two.

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

If you roll a warrior you can be both!

Jokes aside, you want to crush your enemy with brute force or burn heretics?

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Fuyuzora.3245

Oh, I don’t mind either way hehe.
I only wonder, which is better most of the time.

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

In terms of pure DPS a berserker power build is better by a large margin. However, this doesn’t really matter unless you plan to do raids or high end fractals. If you are just talking in terms of fun casual play then I strongly suggest just doing whichever build you find to be more fun. Both of them will easily get you through anything aside from raids or high level fractals. I personally change it up pretty often and have built multiple sets to allow for this.

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Fuyuzora.3245

In terms of pure DPS a berserker power build is better by a large margin. However, this doesn’t really matter unless you plan to do raids or high end fractals. If you are just talking in terms of fun casual play then I strongly suggest just doing whichever build you find to be more fun. Both of them will easily get you through anything aside from raids or high level fractals. I personally change it up pretty often and have built multiple sets to allow for this.

Thank you

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

If you main PvE zerker is better but condi is still good and fun. For PvP i tgought condi has the edge because of the DoT pressure.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

For sPvP burn is solid, definitely viable…but meditrapper power DH is still generally viewed as the top Guardian build. For WvW a lot of people do a frontline support DH, but if you want to roam then again…burn or meditrapper DH are both solid options.

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

For high end PvE and casual www: Burn or Power?

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Vitali.5039

For high end PvE power
For WvW it’s personal tastes

> high end PvE http://qtfy.eu/build/guardian

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

Interesting…

How about hybrid? Viper? Or any mix’n match stats to that effect?

Burn or Zerker

in Guardian

Vitali.5039

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAsf7dlsAhqgYzQwSIQQEHxDVNA2yBIPGv4Ma3gX4RB-TBiAQBBc/BA8EAgo6PXT5BIViBQ9DQ7kAYTlgkCYRlVA-e

I think that this build could be the best guardian’s condi build, pve wise, but isn’t hybrid (no ferocity)