CCancer Hunter build

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: baroi.3264

baroi.3264

Enjoy the people raging on you.
- Condition cleansing by Smite Condition and Smiters Boon.
- Glacial Heart selected again. (You can use AR if have enemies with heavy cond pressure)
- Heavy cc chain!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJASTn8cCVDhVdCmDBkdilEi6aZDgEQe5j+sPL/+wAE-TZBFABiXGQ+9HI4IAAwlAohHAAA

Zealot’s Embrance -> JI -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Spear of Justice -> Pull ->Ring of Warding -> Change Weapon -> True Shot….

Hunter’s Ward -> Dragons Maw -> JI -> Mighty blow -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Spear of Justice -> Pull -> Ring of Warding -> Auto Attack…

many combos you can do…
have fun!

Subdrop

(edited by baroi.3264)

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

My daughter lately discoverd guardian. (Her main is mesmer). He felt guard is easier to play for her. (Well i think she is more used to mesmer now but if she likes fine)
She plays hammer and the build is close to yours. She plays a bit more sturdy with scrapper rune and paladin amulet. Its funny to watch the hammer work. I personaly find the auto very slow which hurts. One key is to use juge intervention. She catches a lot with this nice 1200 port. Port – Ring of Warding , test of faith and hammer 2 is classic.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Indure.5410

Indure.5410

The counter to this build: any stability, stealth, or invulnerability that every class has buckets of.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

The counter to this build: any stability, stealth, or invulnerability that every class has buckets of.

Sure, but that’s stability, stealth and invulnerability they just had to use up to get away from your CC chain. So the rest of your team should be able to pin & burst.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I use this exact build except that i use renewed focus and i usually trait for wings of resolve to clear condis, but i can see the appeal of using glacial heart if you think the enemy lacks condi.

With this spec and using palladin’s amulet, you can lock down an enemy and set them up for a burst from your team quite easily. You can also 1vs1 druids and scrappers with this spec, but you need to take renewed focus and palladin’s amulet.

It’s really fun the amount of combos you can pull:

Banish>hunter’s verdict>heavy light
hunter’s ward>JI+ring of warding>mighty blow>zealot’s embrace>banish>hunter’s verdict>heavy light
hunter’s verdict>ring of warding>zealot’s embrace>banish>hunter’s ward
hunter’s verdict>zealot’s embrace>banish>hunter’s ward

Often times, if you’re using palladin’s amulet you will win fights against bursty classes simply because they don’t have a chance to fight back because of how often you’re throwing them around and how much healing you can put out.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

- Glacial Heart selected again. (You can use AR if have enemies with heavy cond pressure)
- Heavy cc chain!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJASTn8cCVDhVdCmDBkdilEi6aZDgEQe5j+sPL/+wAE-TZBFABiXGQ+9HI4IAAwlAohHAAA

Zealot’s Embrance -> JI -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Spear of Justice -> Pull ->Ring of Warding -> Change Weapon -> True Shot….

Hunter’s Ward -> Dragons Maw -> JI -> Mighty blow -> Ring of Warding -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Auto Attack…

many combos you can do…
have fun!

Please stop using words you do not fully understand

Cancer is only the condi reaper right now

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

- Heavy cc chain!

Hunter’s Ward -> Dragons Maw -> JI -> Mighty blow -> Ring of Warding -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Auto Attack…

many combos you can do…
have fun!

No condi removal other than Smite Condition?

There’s a good reason why we go for Absolute Resolution in TPvP. A competent Reaper will chew you up and spit you out :(

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

baroi.3264

- Heavy cc chain!

many combos you can do…
have fun!

There’s a good reason why we go for Absolute Resolution in TPvP. A competent Reaper will chew you up and spit you out

Symbol of Energy + Psychical Projectile remove conditions too. We can remove 3.

By the way, I won a TPvP vs you minutes ago, and you were burn guardian with 3 necros in your team. I didnt have problem with conditions.

Subdrop

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: yLoon.5289

yLoon.5289

“Zealot’s Embrance → JI → Test of Faith → Banish → Spear of Justice → Pull →Ring of Warding → Change Weapon → True Shot…”

Dude, there is some flaws in this combo:
1) Why swap to LB before using Mighty Blow? Lost of DPS.
2) True Shot will “help” your opponent escape Ring of Warding due to Heavy Light. Defeat the purpose of trapping.

Hunter’s Ward → Dragons Maw → JI → Mighty blow → Ring of Warding → Test of Faith → Banish → Auto Attack

I dont get this
1) Assuming you had trapped your opponent with Dragon Maw, why use JI? Waste of skill.
2) I’m not sure if Arena fix that but your Banish will “help” your opponent to escape Ring of Ward.

Not sure what you want to achieve, such combo dont really deal much DPS.

12K AP
Level 54 Bear Rank

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

baroi.3264

“Zealot’s Embrance -> JI -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Spear of Justice -> Pull ->Ring of Warding -> Change Weapon -> True Shot…”

Dude, there is some flaws in this combo:
1) Why swap to LB before using Mighty Blow? Lost of DPS.
2) True Shot will “help” your opponent escape Ring of Warding due to Heavy Light. Defeat the purpose of trapping.

Hunter’s Ward -> Dragons Maw -> JI -> Mighty blow -> Ring of Warding -> Test of Faith -> Banish -> Auto Attack

I dont get this
1) Assuming you had trapped your opponent with Dragon Maw, why use JI? Waste of skill.
2) I’m not sure if Arena fix that but your Banish will “help” your opponent to escape Ring of Ward.

Not sure what you want to achieve, such combo dont really deal much DPS.

- Changing to Longbow with Trueshot will knockback enemie again in the TF, if you have time, if not you can use MB.
- Dragon Maw + JI in the mid cast of DM hahah from long distance bro, all JI I said is using this way.
- Ring of warding is useful to your team drop all AOE in the teamfight when you engage.

And this are only examples of combo you can do. DH have many combos for many situations, like Banish stomp + JI.

And this build is very effective in top tier because all the time Im playing with this guys.

You need the right position, know how to kite, use the map and burst in the right time when the enemies don’t have cooldowns. The role of DH is to +1 in a teamfights and change the game dealing massive burst/cleave in all enemies. You need to kill very fast to be really useful to your team.

By the way, I was only trying to give a good build to you grind, I will not lose time in forum.
Bye

Subdrop

(edited by baroi.3264)

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: Indure.5410

Indure.5410

“Symbol of Energy + Psychical Projectile remove conditions too. We can remove 3.”

According to: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Light_field

“Projectile finishers with a light field only cleanse conditions from the character launching the projectile if that person is within melee range of target. Otherwise, only those in the path of the projectile after it enters the light field are cleansed.”

Meaning you would only benefit from the cleanse if you are in melee range which is not often with a long bow and you cast Symbol of Energy on yourself and then stand in place for 4s. Not to mention True Shot and Deflecting Shot are 100% projectile finishers, but your auto attack is only a 20% finisher, meaning on average during the duration for symbol of energy you would only proc 1 cleanse from your auto attacks.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

- Heavy cc chain!

many combos you can do…
have fun!

There’s a good reason why we go for Absolute Resolution in TPvP. A competent Reaper will chew you up and spit you out

Sadly a competent reaper will chew you up either way but of course you want AR.

CCancer Hunter build

in Guardian

baroi.3264

To win vs a Reaper you need to control/damage him with the longbow until he pop the DS. If he has little life force you can tank him with Shield of Courage + Light field and projectiles + smite condition. If he has a lot of life force you need to stay long range with longbow, abuse of wings of resolve and map.
After finish the DS you can change to hammer and start a cc chain until he dies.

But if you are in a bad position in a great teamfight and a Reaper is chasing you, you’ll probably die.

Subdrop

(edited by baroi.3264)