Cleric Guardian in WvW

Cleric Guardian in WvW

in Guardian

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Having watched Incomingray’s video on a healer guardian with cleric/magi gear, i must say that cleric guardians are OP!!

Also there are so few guardians who use tome of courage!! its so OP the final full heal!

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Cleric Guardian in WvW

in Guardian

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

I use a similar build
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fVMQNApeWl8ApZo1CxdI8DNhDBl5OqP2ZYEb4yAMAA-TFyDAB8q+zT7PclygBVCCwTAo4TBwWK9ORfApAMTYE-w

With the new nomad set I dont need to waste points into power im tanky as kitten and I can main heal anybody

I dont need to use tome of courage either. Its just a waste of time at this point. With symbols and regen/virtue / Medi

You should try it.

Sucks for any 1v1 situation cause you got no burst but teamed with a dps guy. You can easily take on 5-6 players.

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

Cleric Guardian in WvW

in Guardian

Posted by: Aoko.3562

Aoko.3562

The sad thing is all of those people you fought were bad, only one thief had food buffs and there were uplevels mixed in. People do this kinda stuff everyday, including my friend and I. If you had went damage or even a hybrid, those fights would have ended way faster. I used to run full clerics back at launch, but 5,000 guardian hours later I don’t even touch it.

Cleric Guardian in WvW

in Guardian

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

I kinda have to agree Aoko there. the video wasnt impressive but I think he only wanted to show that the build is viable for a certain playstyle.

I personally always liked the Healer Archtype in MMOs and Guardian is the closest. The idea behind running Nomad/Cleric is not to show you can kitten ppl fast. But to show you can end up winning fights you woulda not won if both players were hybrid/dps

Not sure if it makes sens. English 2nd language here

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir