Condi torch or Full zerker power GS build

in Guardian

Posted by: Derathore.4326

Derathore.4326

Howdy folks, with the recent Change of condition damage etc is it worth it going from Full zerker Greatsword build to full condition torch burning or mix of carrion with zerker or just stay zereker GS build. just want some info about those who use torch condi how is it. feel free to reply thanks.

Flashlight.

amd a10-5800k 4.2ghz quad-core | amd hd7850 2g gddr5 | kingston/crucial 1×8go 1600mhz | ssd
kingston 128g | Nzxt phantom 410 black | therm
altake Tr2-600w

in Guardian

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Id say that in smaller engagements power will still win out. However the burning scales mighty well with the number of opponents due to supreme justice and permeating wrath. It vary quickly outpaces cleave builds when theres large numbers of mobs. So id say there situational (again this is only in my experience) burning does enough damage now though it can definetly compete and the playstyle is quite different from the standard power builds.

Id try both out and figure out what you have more fun with. Some easy condi gear can be gotten in the silverwastes. All in all though id say you can effectively run either in most dungeons now. (guardian burn build has a very short ramp up time)

Ghost Yak

in Guardian

Posted by: Silhouette.5631

Silhouette.5631

Try zerker torch. Its wonderful

Jk. In all seriousness don’t do zerker as a melee class right now. Its a death sentence

in Guardian

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

powertorch

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Guardian

Posted by: Mysticjedi.6053

Mysticjedi.6053

I’ve mixed Zeker and Carrion. It’s still pve and pretty much anything works especially if you do a lot of big events or run with a group.

Though, I’ve found I like the mix in WvW too.

in Guardian

Derathore.4326

i have full armor, accessories , and weapon ascended in zerker , should i reroll armor and weapon carrion and leave accessories zerker? and sword/torch what could be the tick per second max dps ? im asking that for comparison to my current build. dont want to reroll and not doing too great.

amd a10-5800k 4.2ghz quad-core | amd hd7850 2g gddr5 | kingston/crucial 1×8go 1600mhz | ssd
altake Tr2-600w

in Guardian

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

i have full armor, accessories , and weapon ascended in zerker , should i reroll armor and weapon carrion and leave accessories zerker? and sword/torch what could be the tick per second max dps ? im asking that for comparison to my current build. dont want to reroll and not doing too great.

I get 2-3k ticks in full zerker. If that helps at all…

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Guardian

Posted by: Arothen.9842

Arothen.9842

So you guys reckon that going full zerker is the most optimal way to be as guardian in PvE and WvW, as for someone who likes to deal damage?
Just dont see how 11k of health will…..‘improve’ me :P

in Guardian

Derathore.4326

i got all my stuff zerker and my sword/torch is carrion but i must say i dont see a 2-3k tick burning but the damage is fun and good not too bad actually. went radiance/virtues/valor

altake Tr2-600w

in Guardian

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”