Curse you Wrath!!

Curse you Wrath!!

in Guardian

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Hey folks,

I’ve come to truly hate the Guardian downed skills…mainly because Wrath is so annoying. Targetting when downed always seems to auto-select the worst possible target for me to rally off of, and the Wrath animation is so kittened long that my character has already taken several hits from the nearly-dead mob that is RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN TARGETTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Ahem.

Even when I do select a new target, sometimes Wrath just ignores my selection for several more animation frames, endangering my ability to rally. Meanwhile Symbol of Judgment takes forever to charge and I rarely get to use it. Why isn’t there an option to autoselect the target with the least HP (and in range) while downed? Does anyone else share my annoyance at the downed skills?

Curse you Wrath!!

in Guardian

Posted by: Neb.4170

Neb.4170

A channeled downed skill was a bad idea to begin with imo.

Too late now though, I doubt it’ll change.

Curse you Wrath!!

in Guardian

Posted by: Tarsius.3170

Tarsius.3170

The one plus with the last patch is that wrath will actually tag up to 3 people if they wall through the beam, so you have more chance of a rally in the middle of a zerg

Warhaft Tarsius – Asura Guardian ( Desolation ) – [NUKE]
Guardian FAQ · BUGS · HEALING

Curse you Wrath!!

in Guardian

Posted by: Viralseed.9362

Viralseed.9362

You have a keybind for “Nearest Target” available. You just have to set it in the options. I have a backup key for this. It will not cycle through targets, so it should not be your primary method of targeting an enemy. You cannot select the weakest target.

Curse you Wrath!!

in Guardian

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

You have a keybind for “Nearest Target” available. You just have to set it in the options. I have a backup key for this. It will not cycle through targets, so it should not be your primary method of targeting an enemy. You cannot select the weakest target.

I have that keybind available. The problem is Wrath always seems to go off right as I get downed, and targets something I would never target. Then it takes a long time to get Wrath on the selected target…which it sometimes ignores anyway.