Dmg Mitigation NERF & Low HP Pool: SOTG 4/26

in Guardian

Posted by: Cloud Stryfe.4058

Cloud Stryfe.4058

When you use renewed focus you take damage of all conditions and you can be stunned too , I haven’t test yet if the signet of warrior bypass it , I hope not

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Wait, I thought invulnerable meant you literally can’t be touched. The warrior signet can bypass renewed focus?

There were already several skills could ignore the invunerable effect…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Wait, I thought invulnerable meant you literally can’t be touched. The warrior signet can bypass renewed focus?

Are you sure about this? List 2 skill that bypasses it.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guardian

ArcTheFallen.7682

When you use renewed focus you take damage of all conditions and you can be stunned too , I haven’t test yet if the signet of warrior bypass it , I hope not

I know you can still take damage from conditions – I did not know you could still be stunned, that’s weird and should be updated in the GW2 wiki then.

in Guardian

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Why do people say 21% extra damage when its 18%? You can’t take damage with Aegis up.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Guardian

ArcTheFallen.7682

Why do people say 21% extra damage when its 18%? You can’t take damage with Aegis up.

Does aegis go away if you are hit with an unblockable move? And does 3% factor in? If so, it’d be 21% for at least one unblockable hit.

in Guardian

Cloud Stryfe.4058

Aegis don’t block an unblockable hit

in Guardian

ArcTheFallen.7682

I still want proof of this. I’ve never noticed this at all in any of my fights. Unless you are referring to stun skills which apparently can bypass it as Cloud said — I still have to test it after work today.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I still want proof of this. I’ve never noticed this at all in any of my fights. Unless you are referring to stun skills which apparently can bypass it as Cloud said — I still have to test it after work today.

yes condition/stun skills, maybe a bit of lag on the skill activation and common skills apearing on damage chat window.

This is on large scale wvw, that sometimes i die on the first second of the skill, on small combat as spvp or wvw roaming dont have that problem.

Edit, cant remmember if wells or traps can damage while on RF.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Guardian

Cloud Stryfe.4058

Guardian’s can be stunned during the casting of shelter too…instead of Block like the skill teorically say

in Guardian

ArcTheFallen.7682

Guardian’s can be stunned during the casting of shelter too…instead of Block like the skill teorically say

I know that. There are some unblockable moves that exist so that’s to be expected. However I’ve always considered being invulnerable to basically being on a level above blocking which you can’t be touched at all during that state (minus conditions pre-applied). Oh, I just spvp, so maybe it’s a wvw lag issue than the skill itself. Invulen shouldn’t be able to be penetrated.

in Guardian

ArcTheFallen.7682

yes condition/stun skills, maybe a bit of lag on the skill activation and common skills apearing on damage chat window.

This is on large scale wvw, that sometimes i die on the first second of the skill, on small combat as spvp or wvw roaming dont have that problem.

Edit, cant remmember if wells or traps can damage while on RF.

Wells do not affect you in RF. Traps do not affect you (only environmental traps like in AC exp dungeon). Not sure if Invulen state activates players’ traps though when you step over them.