https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Rq0GetzJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de9ejT-5VBg
I hope you enjoy!
— Zodin

Dragonhunter Medi Videos!

in Guardian

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Nice video, here’s some of my clips from BWE3.

Dragonhunter and the Longbow felt much better compared to BWE2, there’s a lot to learn still and it’s a different playstyle for sure. Need to get used to using True Shot at near to max range, I often found people stepping past 1200 during the animation and it wouldn’t reach.

(edited by Ezrael.6859)

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

this video made me angry, because I wasted my entire weekend on Berserker and didnt bat an eye at DH this time around.

wow

in Guardian

Posted by: Zakhelm.4618

Zakhelm.4618

Enjoyed the Videos. My question is to you will be using at least one trap after they get improved.-

DH: Cause no one expects the Guardian to Snipe
Zachelm Guardian of Time-Keepers: Timekeepers HQ

in Guardian

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Sad – Theif Short Bow does more dmg.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Guardian

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Well that was inspiring. Thank you both for sharing .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Guardian

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Those were some pretty impressive videos dude!

in Guardian

Posted by: Amaya.1483

Amaya.1483

I really thank you for those Vids, it actually shows how bad Long bow and how much needed a 25% MS Buff is and what needs to be fixed on Guard. Quite many of those people you killed would have been slaughtered by a Scepter/Sword instead of Longbow. Thanks alot!!

in Guardian

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

youre comparing the 900 range thief weapon to a 1200 range guardian weapon.

thief… dps…
nvm, logic.

in Guardian

Posted by: Zodin.6517

Zodin.6517

Enjoyed the Videos. My question is to you will be using at least one trap after they get improved.-

Traps were really strong in BWE3, I think they said they were bugged and hit 3x more then then should’ve xD

Check this video (I have not made the video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZmoaVhc_o&feature=youtu.be

in Guardian

Zodin.6517

Nice video, here’s some of my clips from BWE3.

Dragonhunter and the Longbow felt much better compared to BWE2, there’s a lot to learn still and it’s a different playstyle for sure. Need to get used to using True Shot at near to max range, I often found people stepping past 1200 during the animation and it wouldn’t reach.

Yeah I agree Dragonhunte felt a lot better in BWE3 compared to BWE2. Im really looking forward to getting my hands on Longbow again =)

in Guardian

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

What should be sad is that we’re still using medi builds…even with the bow….

Devona’s Rest

in Guardian

Amins.3710

thief… dps…
nvm, logic.

We can compare Ranger longbow at 1500 range if that would make your kitten feel better in some matter of fashion?

/rollseyes

Amins – Guardian

(edited by Amins.3710)

in Guardian

Posted by: Bhima.9518

Bhima.9518

thief… dps…
nvm, logic.

We can compare Ranger longbow at 1500 range if that would make your kitten feel better in some matter of fashion?

/rollseyes

The ranger’s longbow is better than the Guard’s, but the game isn’t played in a vaccuum with only one weapon. As you can clearly see in these vids, comboing the longbow with the greatsword puts out some pretty kitten hefty damage while maintaining decent survivability AND the ability to bail the F out if need be.

in Guardian

Posted by: Amaya.1483

Amaya.1483

This is so far the best Dragonhunter thing i have seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBsV-A0eLk

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

thief… dps…
nvm, logic.

/rollseyes

The ranger’s longbow is better than the Guard’s, but the game isn’t played in a vaccuum with only one weapon. As you can clearly see in these vids, comboing the longbow with the greatsword puts out some pretty kitten hefty damage while maintaining decent survivability AND the ability to bail the F out if need be.

Ironically it never felt that way when I played it. If I want to run a bow, it will be on a Ranger so I can play at 1500 range. That is, if you want to kill anything quickly or apply any form of pressure. To me playing DH with a bow and traps felt more like a support.

Then again, I really don’t see why the Druid trying to fulfill the primary healing role when to me it seems the Guardian is more built for it. No more than why the Guardian has a bow /boggle.

It will be interesting to see how trapper runes work with the Guardian though and something I’ll be testing day one.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

This is actually pretty interesting. If you do the math, this is a stealth and super speed approximately once per 6 seconds which is about 50% super-speed and stealth up time. Just imagine the potential of this build with the upcoming trap-changes! Rune effects + might, protection, lots of blocks, and stun-break are going to make this build really realllllly frustrating to fight.

in Guardian

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

Will simply make a mediocre roamer at best good at killing nubs in t7 servers

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Side note, anyone else notice how the Guardian’s bow and/or traps are easy to avoid? Especially LB 5 When it lands, it is pure gold. However, I have only had it successfully land a few times. It is a lot like hunting ducks in that you have to lead the target due to the mechanic of it.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Sounds like it’s normal skill behavior. Many skills required you to lead a target. It makes the target have to choose, leave the area of be trapped. Let’s not forget either, this isn’t going to be how traps will perform on live. A few will become instant, allowing for some interesting play.

Fishsticks

in Guardian

Zodin.6517

Side note, anyone else notice how the Guardian’s bow and/or traps are easy to avoid? Especially LB 5 When it lands, it is pure gold. However, I have only had it successfully land a few times. It is a lot like hunting ducks in that you have to lead the target due to the mechanic of it.

LB5 is Shadow Refuge counter only atm :P But the cast time is arguably a bit to long… its hard to say tho, because the ability is pretty strong if you do manage to land it

in Guardian

Zodin.6517

I think using Judges intervetion + trap could be a cool combo and I like the new changes to traps…but dunno if they can compete with a full medi build, maybe switch CoP for a trap when you’re not fighting agasint a condi class

in Guardian

Amins.3710

At its current dmg, velocity needs to be increased on auto.

/shrug

Amins – Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I think people are just using LB5 wrong. It’s not meant to be a skill you use in a 1v1. Of course you’re not gonna get it off with that cast time.