Faithful Strike 1 target - no official reply?

in Guardian

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Hey so in theorycrafting a mace build I noticed faithful strike still only affects one target.
The rest of the chain cleaves 3. Why?

Has there been any response to this from anet?

It strikes me as odd since this destroys the synergy and basically any skill cleaves now that we are no longer in 2012. Obviously the mace has a lot of other problems but this needs fixing.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Just another of the many many many minor things they could change on the guardian for moderate quality of life improvements.

Don’t expect them to ever do it though.
And don’t expect them to change the 50% of traits, 60% of utility skills that are absolute crap either.

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Why would there be an official response from Anet? What do you think they are going to tell you if they did?

in Guardian

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Something to the effect of, "we messed up and are going to fix it"? Really I think that was stated in my initial post.

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I still don’t see why they would do that, assuming that it is a mistake. There isn’t really a purpose for them to run around and make a whole bunch of “we were wrong about this” statements on minor issues, regardless if they intend to fix them or not. We got over 3 years of experience with this dev team to know their behaviours … it’s not something they do and I wouldn’t want to see them start wasting their time on such a thing either … they got things to fix.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Gwaihir.1745 , dont expect that to happen that soon, while Anet is stuck on this loop

wonder if they made skill cleave, it would heal x3, the five allies….

Btw Just noticed on wiki…
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invigorated_Bulwark

says it lasts 30 seconds……. even if its only when maxed… after guardian get the max stacks of bullwark, guardian is dead, due massive aoe and cleave spam, still does not help, and thus having awfull sinergy with Faithful Strike, symbols, shouts, or any other source of healling guardian has.

Mace guardian skills and traits needs their formulas revised

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)