in Guardian

Posted by: Demon.2430

Demon.2430

Since I think all of you would agree that Elite Focus will be necessary to use Tomes, I think it should be an Adept trait and not a Master trait, so we dont have to spend so many points to get it.

in Guardian

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

I don’t. What it offers is most definitely master tier and it should be treated as such.

in Guardian

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Since I think all of you would agree that Elite Focus will be necessary to use Tomes, I think it should be an Adept trait and not a Master trait, so we dont have to spend so many points to get it.

Haha, that’s the kind of thinking that get things moved to Grandmaster tier.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Guardian

Demon.2430

That’s the kind of thinking that makes traits that are actually needed to use a utility/elite or whatever be on adept so you dont have to invest 20-30 points to use it.

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Elite Focus would be too strong for an adept trait, you have to remember it also increases the duration of your elites.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Demon.2430

It might be strong, but then just grant stab by default on tomes and then improve the trait a bit so it’s worth of a master trait.

Ex: reduce cd by 20% on tomes or reduce cd of tome skills + 50% longer duration (as it is).

Since Renewed focus is now a meditation this trait wont affect the usability of this elite. The only thing it does is increasing 1sec invulnerability. No one will take this trait for Renewed focus. So make it a stronger pick for tomes.

(edited by Demon.2430)

in Guardian

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I agree it should be adept. Elite skills have such a long cooldown that it really isn’t that strong. It cannot compete with traits such as Absolute Resolution and Indomitable Courage even with the buff… Besides if you take that, you can’t take either without going full out virtues which I don’t think is a good idea.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Guardian

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

It should of been built into the tome, not a trait. When I first saw it I was happy, then it said its attached to the elite focus trait where Absolute resolution is, so its unviable to use it at all.

I will run it in my spirit build cause spirit build is for lulz.

in Guardian

Demon.2430

It should of been built into the tome, not a trait. When I first saw it I was happy, then it said its attached to the elite focus trait where Absolute resolution is, so its unviable to use it at all.

Completely agree.

Either put stab by default on tomes or put this trait as adept.