Firebrand bug mega thread

in Guardian

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Please list all firebrand related bugs here so we can have a central location for them as demo comes to an end.

Bug. Axe 2 does not properly scale with stats. Damage in tooltip is not what is actually dealt.

Bug. Renewed Focus does not refresh tomes if virtue modifying traits in Virtues line are taken.

Qol/Bug. Stowing tome during Renewed Focus causes Renewed Focus to go on CD and tome to go on cooldown.

Bug. Renewed Justice minor trait does not refresh Tome of Justice.
edit: based on commenter below this may be working as intended.

Bug. “Stand your Ground” triggers Stalwart Speed 5 times instantaneously.

Qol/Bug. Weighty Terms does not properly clarify that mantra recovery is lowered not skill cooldown.

Bug. Mantra of Flame tool tip does not update when Weighty Terms is taken.

Qol/Bug. Smiter’s Boon and Healer’s Retribution trigger on Mantra of Solace’s initial cast. Either they should trigger every time Mantra of solace is used or on the last charge. Inconsistent with Liberator’s Vow which triggers on every charge.

Battlelord Taeres

(edited by Manimarco Devil.1790)

in Guardian

Posted by: Kaim.5483

Kaim.5483

Tome of Courage doesn’t trigger Indomitable Courage trait.

in Guardian

Posted by: skeeman.3140

skeeman.3140

Bug: Unrelenting Criticism causes all attacks (including utilities like spirit weapons) to have a chance to cause bleeding, not just axe skills.

in Guardian

Posted by: Hostility.4961

Hostility.4961

Bug: when using Firebrand and Zealous Scepter trait, it doesnt proc might for any weapon.

Bug: when using Firebrand Axe skill Symbol of Vengeance does not proc Symbolic Power trait.

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

Sorry for my english.

in Guardian

Posted by: Eruaph.4039

Eruaph.4039

First of all good idea. Second:

Bug. Renewed Justice minor trait does not refresh Tome of Justice

I wanted to provide more information on this bug. It does work if you have put the tome away. I believe the tome doesn’t go on cooldown until you have used all the pages. So if you make a kill while the tome is still active and then run out of pages you won’t have it ready to use again. If you use all the pages and then make a kill it will refresh.

Perhaps Firebrand should have a special interaction with this trait, like ’ or refreshes all pages of Tome of Justice when you make a kill’.

in Guardian

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Axe #3 “Blazing Edge”

Will not activate if the traget is standing on your side or behind you, and will instead give a “no line of sight”. The red bar under the skill icon will appear. Your character will not turn around to face the target like it would normally (btw I remember DH bow having this exact same issue).

Attachments:

9 Guardians later…

in Guardian

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

So far, the valor and radiance minor traits that reset courage and justice on res/rally or kill, respectively, dont reset the tomes.

The mantra trait doesn’t grant CDR.

The zeal GM trait that causes damage on aegis shatter has a much lower power scaling than is listed on the wiki.

Swapping weapons in RF cancels RF and doesn’t grant tome reset.

The usual terrain screwing with tome auto attacks.

Thats all I got so far.

in Guardian

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Thats all I got so far.

A lot of these were already mentioned.

Battlelord Taeres

in Guardian

Posted by: Best.3479

Best.3479

bumping bc anet will forget

- half the mantras don’t work with weighty terms trait (the immobolize)
- tome of resolve does not have the base line 2 condition cleanse that DH and core have

Best aka Greatsword Meta

who?

in Guardian

Posted by: Egorum.9506

Egorum.9506

Entering tomes triggers a cast time animation, tome of resolve doesn’t heal, all of the support mantras are unable to hit teammates.

Risen Howl etc?