Flexible Build für Dungeons

in Guardian

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

I have a guardian on 80 now and want to go dungeon farming.
So I made a build that can work with hammer or greatsword, depending on what the group wants/needs.
But since I never played a guardian other than in PvE I’m not sure if it’s any good, so please have a look on my build:

hammer setup.
greatsword setup

in Guardian

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

I have a guardian on 80 now and want to go dungeon farming.
So I made a build that can work with hammer or greatsword, depending on what the group wants/needs.
But since I never played a guardian other than in PvE I’m not sure if it’s any good, so please have a look on my build:

hammer setup.
greatsword setup

I personally dislike the choices made concerning traits. Also your build isn’t really good at anything as well as you are wasting stats. Armour scaling falls off the deep end after 3011 armour, so anything higher is wasted really.

You should really try to take advantage of damage multipliers, seems like you avoided them entirely for unknown reasons.

in Guardian

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

Your tanky armor is fine but the rest is a waste go zerk other than armor. I’d change the runes too. I would suggest something more like the below for builds. It has a lot of info in it and some variations if you want them.

http://intothemists.com/guides/3793-dps_hammer_guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

@obal: Thanks for the link, I just cannot understand how that guy can have 2127 armor with 916 toughness and berserker stuff.
Where does it come from?

in Guardian

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

@obal: Thanks for the link, I just cannot understand how that guy can have 2127 armor with 916 toughness and berserker stuff.
Where does it come from?

that comes from your armour itself (defence value)