Free Ascended Weapon

Free Ascended Weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: Foozbot.4601

Foozbot.4601

So I got a chest for a free ascended weapon (lucky, i know!) with cleric stats. I was wondering what weapon would be best. Currently I have epic berserker weapons, so I’m not sure where a cleric weapon would be best put to use. It is a base damage increase over my current hammer/greatsword, but I would be loosing a lot of power/precession/ferocity. Thats not to say that the look of the greatsword alone doesn’t make me want to choose it!
Any advice?

Free Ascended Weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

You can use a staff or mace. Both are great for Clerics stats, or you can just hold on to it until you decide what to do with it.

Free Ascended Weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

I would pick staff. Great for healing, especially empower. Keep your hammer and great sword berserker. Fall back on a cleric staff for more groups or defence/healing ranged encounters where mobs or even players might melt you at melee range.

Free Ascended Weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: Foozbot.4601

Foozbot.4601

Sounds like solid advice. I was leaning more toward the staff, as I don’t really use the mace all that much. Now just to somehow get weaponsmithing to 500 so I can craft a sexy looking greatsword

Free Ascended Weapon

in Guardian

Posted by: Urque.6837

Urque.6837

Hammer. Although I made Cleric one for the stats and Transmuted to the blue one