Gone a while, came back, build got useless

in Guardian

Posted by: tomceulemans.6912

tomceulemans.6912

Hi everyone,

First time using the forums here! I hope I am posting in the right subforum. I have a slight problem, due to a couple of issues I quit GW2 since last december. I was a Lyssa guardian and I knew how to play it pretty well. Yesterday I logged back in and after a while I realized my build wasn’t working as it should have and a few minutes later I realized my Lyssa runes lost all their value :P. No flaming, just a statement. I was a beefy, tankish and support guard with these runes. I’m looking for a build like that that still exists today. I very much appreciate any feedback.

This is the link to the original Lyssa build which, as a noob, I copied blindly: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/73978-guardian-of-lyssa-build-unkillable-self-healer-w-great-dps/

Thank you very much in advance,

King Midas of Tyria

in Guardian

Posted by: MrKip.2914

MrKip.2914

Im not very familiar with the lyssa build but from the quick look i took.
it might look alot like the monk build.

a guardian that can relief conditions from the party and gains a lot of self healing + condition removal +fury through meditations.

this build still has alot of variations in itself so u can play with traits and runes
i made this on the fly and havn’t gone into much thought.

this is just to give u an idea.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fVAQJARSnkIS/O2NEWDB/QmIeoqKAwOJ+vK96jIIyBA-TBDBwAGVewTdClKxWYCCwTAAnKLq0kkSHBjLBQCzPTUCKb/ByAoPGA-e

if u want more specific advice let me know and ill try to build it for you if your not into making it yourself

regards,

Kip

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

What gamemode? Pvp,pve or wvw?

And also check the stickies. Everything you need can be foundation there.

in Guardian

Posted by: tomceulemans.6912

tomceulemans.6912

Thank you MrKip I will take a look at what you mentioned!

To be a bit more exact: this is indeed a PvE build and I looked in the stickies but couldn’t find a straightforward answer. I have knight’s armor and am looking for a good build + good runes in order to be the support/tank guardian I once was haha!

Thank you everyone,

King Midas of Tyria