Guardian Anti-Condition Build

in Guardian

Posted by: xtian.7689

xtian.7689

If you have problem taking off some condition this is the answer youve been looking for.
Have 3k Armor 3k Attack With Decent HP : ))

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3|1.1c.0|0.0.0.0.0.0|1n.7i.1g.7i.1c.7i.1g.7i.1n.7i.1c.7i|1n.61.2v.0.3v.0.1g.61.1n.61.2s.0|0.0.k56.u29b.k29|2m.1|e

[“Save Yourselves!”][“Stand Your Ground!”] = Pure Voice
[Contemplation of Purity] = All Condition Remove
[Renewed Focus] = All Condition Remove coming from Rune of Lyssa

(edited by xtian.7689)

in Guardian

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

[Renewed Focus] = All Condition Remove Renewed focus dont remove condition

in Guardian

xtian.7689

Click The Link Bro ^^

in Guardian

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

Runes of lyssa don’t work particularly well on renewed focus from a condition removal standpoint, since conditions don’t drop until after the ability completes, meaning you take damage for 2-3 seconds before losing the conditions. The boons are great though, and cond removal, even if on a longish delay, is still nice to have.

Maid Of The Coast

in Guardian

Pecar.1236

and what???? Renewed focus dont remove all condition its only reset virtue only condition removal here is Absolute Resolution trait what remove 3 condition so where is your all condition remove?

in Guardian

xtian.7689

Bro You Need Rune Of Lyssa -_-

in Guardian

Pecar.1236

lyssa is good but wasting of rune space better is soldier for remove condition and its stack with pure of voice and Save Yourselves!”][“Stand Your Ground!” is bugged with PoV trait

in Guardian

xtian.7689

the thing is you can drag some condi from your ally using save yourselves then use purity or renewed focus

in Guardian

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Purity and Signet of Resolve should be all you need.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in Guardian

Pecar.1236

its good but when almost all class have condition on auto-attack + skills you remove 3-4 condition every 30-90s but enemy make another 10-20 stacks and make only condition remove build is wasting if your removal have long cd

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I would think the basis for an anti condition build would consist of runes of melandru and bowls of lemongrass poultry soup. Lyssa is about benefits from boons. It seems like a real one trick thing to couple that with Renewed Focus to remove conditions. Conditions are easier to apply than they are to remove. It’s a better strategy to make them harder to stick than to remove them.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

this is what i use atm:
Rune of melandru(x6) + food (-40% condition time) + traited shout on removing conditions + signet removing conditions each 10sec

*usually i run this with a traited shield of the avenger

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)