Guardian Critical Empowering Heal

in Guardian

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

Hi guys, I came up with this build and I’d like to know how to make it better.
I made it specifically for my character, that is a Charr Guardian, so any suggestion is welcome.

The main point is to heal and provide might all in once. Keep them alive and empower them. Since I’m a casual player I don’t expect to run with well organized parties, I always get random people.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fVIQNAW5el8ApVodCxpN8DNxDBl5JmP2TY4Z4yFEAA-ThCBABYcQAiS5nQq/YhSQIM/BwFAAw9HS4JAIjGhZ01QIAnLAA-e

in Guardian

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

it can work in WWW, because healing helps, and you can tag fast enough with staff and symbol.

but unfortunately it will not work in dungeons,
either you will be carried, or the group will fail because you cant kill the mobs fast enough. your damage is ~1/10 of an offensive geared guardian, while your healing is only *2 or *3 of an offensive geared guardian (just remove all your armor and see that your heals dropped on average by 50%, then put full zerker armor in the builder and calculate you damage with crit modifiers).

not sure this is a good ratio.

in Guardian

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

uhm, so i could use it in wvw? Also how could I make it better maintaining the same concept of providing might and healing?