Guardian build for duo

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: Voidwalker.6102

Voidwalker.6102

Well im thinking of starting the game with a guardian.My gf is a ranger.We play duo.What weapons ,traits and skills should i focus mainly.I want to be together with her pet,doing most of the work.

Thank you for helping

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

What content are you planning on doing? Are you looking for a build for PvE/WvW/sPvP? Need to be a little more specific on what your needs are before we can offer much advice.

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: Voidwalker.6102

Voidwalker.6102

What content are you planning on doing? Are you looking for a build for PvE/WvW/sPvP? Need to be a little more specific on what your needs are before we can offer much advice.

Oh sorry,should be more specific.Im thinking at start more PVE,because we both are beginners.

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: Delgotta.3817

Delgotta.3817

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVUQJARSlsAhShYtQwfHQQEH3DFeBmvmI/hD5JWPgAIdB-TBCBwASUCaU5Hx9Hq8IAAcFASpL4h5Pcq/AA-e

This is a quick and dirty build designed with teamwork in mind. Most skills are made with team assistance in in mind for leaping in, restricting enemy movement, and providing condition cleanses/healing. Damage is decent, too. If you want more support and less control, toss the hammer for Scepter/Shield.

Guardian build for duo

in Guardian

Posted by: yLoon.5289

yLoon.5289

Hi Voidwalker, since Ranger is weak in melee and AOE combat, thus you should strive to complement that. (But Ranger can actually do leveling wayyyy much easier because of the Bear tank, don’t be sad if her Bear/Polar Bear is more reliable than you xD)

I would advise you to use Greatsword, it is a great cleaving weapon;
Scepter due for its Smite which gives Might and an offhand Shield for its aoe push.
Utilities skill wise, use “Stand Your Ground”, as Stability is our forte. Press it when you got knockdown , cc etc to breakstun. Others are really just up to your preference.

Combo between Guard and Ranger is fun.
When she used Healing Spring (Water Field), you can equip with Hammer and use MIghty Blow (Blast) to create AOE healing. Try to explore more with combos.

Have fun~~

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR7elsAhWhYpQwQIQQEHxDldDy3UoGANQ9iXi/rSB

12K AP
Level 54 Bear Rank