Guardian needs a 1h option with swiftness

in Guardian

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

I beeeeeeg of you, this staff ENTRAPMENT has gone too far, almost all other classes have few reliable options for swiftness and more then 1 leap, so giving us just swiftness is not making us even close to having compared mobility.
Please, take Torch #5, change it instead of damage to make a fire field and also grant ONLY the guardian swiftness.
This would open up so many builds for guardian in wvw and casual pve it would be ridicules.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Guardian

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

I don’t think this is a fitting change for torch although I would like it. Maybe shield would be a far better candidate since focus took it’s job and it seems to be the weapon to support allies

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

in Guardian

Posted by: khefka.2804

khefka.2804

Signet of Mercy should be changed to give passive 25% run speed and active ~5 sec cripple!

in Guardian

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

Signet of Mercy should be changed to give passive 25% run speed and active ~5 sec cripple!

that change would make me change mains to my guardian.

in Guardian

Posted by: ZoroDaOtter.3859

ZoroDaOtter.3859

Makes more sense on Signet of Wrath instead. But knowing Anet they won’t since Anet wants Condiguards to be a thing.