Guardian vs Liadri build help

in Guardian

Posted by: Suuns.9203

Suuns.9203

Hi, Can anyone teach me how to beat Liadri with guardian?

in Guardian

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fotfw/The-Liadri-Tips-Thread/first#post4063387

Put my whole plan in that thread. Worked for me, just took some practice.

in Guardian

Posted by: Akatan.2761

Akatan.2761

Just a few tips.
I used GS/Sword+Focus against her, with 0/5/2/6/1.
Blind expo/Powerful Blades/Superior Aria/TH Mastery/Pure of Voice
I used Shelter Save yourselves/Stand your ground/Hold the lines/Renewed force as my slot skills.
In phase 1, Use Sword skill 3/Focus skill 5/F2+F3/Hold the lines to reduce her phase 1 dmg. It hurts a lot. Use GS skill 5 to pull the second vision to the second white circle.
Use Stand your ground when the second ball summoned, ignore it at first. Just quickly throw all three visions and enter the second phase

Phase 2 tips:
Not necessary killing the rift first, use your stand your ground wisely. Only kill rifts summoned close to you.
Walk to place that the AOE loaded afterwards, normally it should be safe, or you just need a few walk.
Use your blind wisely, do not take her whirling attk – It hurts a lot.
Limit using dodge on avoiding AOE, use shelter, F3, focus skill 5 if you can. Dodge is using when you attack Liadri, when she approach you close, just roll and flee.
Use you GS skill 5 often, pull+whirl wrath+dodge combo hurt her a lot. Use F1 when you whirling.
Sword/Focus combo is usually 4+3+2+dodge.
Use hold the line/save yourselves/f2/f3 if neccessary. Don’t panic, dodge and slot skill will save you if your health is low. No need to rush.
Use orrian truffle and meat stew, and sharpening stone if you want.

Always keep an eye on those visions, they are always looking for you. If you can, aggro them to the white circle if it’s out of AOE.

Good luck.
I like my mini liadri. So sweet.