Hey guys, new video “hambow” as someone requested. Hope you like it

https://youtu.be/jL9Xai1m6pA

Hammer/longbow dh roaming video

in Guardian

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Excellent! Thank you for doing this. I really enjoyed the video and it has given me some ideas.

Anela

in Guardian

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Excellent! Thank you for doing this. I really enjoyed the video and it has given me some ideas.

Anela

No problem even if its not my fav weaponsetup i had fun using it. I guess i can take requests from more people regarding weapons and utilities that you wpuld like to watch, so if anyone has any ideas id welcome them.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Fun video but that combo does not bring anything good vs good players
DH need one defensive combo weapons cause 2 offensive does great dmg but also gives much opportunities to your enemies.

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

DH need one defensive combo weapons cause 2 offensive does great dmg but also gives much opportunities to your enemies.

So true. I though so many times "if this were me on the other side with proper spec :p " hammer 2 could use an evade and remove 1 condi and hammer 5 cast while moving. This wpuld be very decent for a bit more sustain.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

So true. I though so many times "if this were me on the other side with proper spec :p " hammer 2 could use an evade and remove 1 condi and hammer 5 cast while moving. This wpuld be very decent for a bit more sustain.

Hammer could use 450 range on #2 and blind on #3 and #5 casting while moving. Also blasting light field should remove 2 condies and that would be best for hammer. LB is bad weapon without sw/sh(f) cause it lacks everything (+ projectile hate expansion).

in Guardian

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

My daughter likes hammer + bow but its slow. Hammer 2 should have lower CD, the nr 5 ward cast on move and the others two lower CT. But thats old stuff most gurdians know … you mentioned defence is low against good players, on the other side she jumps recless into 1:3 and can be successful … of couse this is totaly unstable in PvP and might cause some ranting … but it´s all for the fun :-). I remember one scene that was just great and felt like a real hero even with her going down in this 1:3. I have to describe … The build is a modified meditrapper version using hammer + Bow.
It was on niffel and she aproached mid from the back with three oponents in the point.
She jumped on the point with hammer 2 from above, droped TOF, banished one down the stairs, cought the other in her hammer 5. 20s or so fight downed 2 of them, the third got her down but at that moment a teammate arrived killing one of the downend rallying her and so she finished them off. This fight was great to watch from RPG viev not from skill level (catching two in hammer 5 makes no good picture for oponents skill …), the leap from above, sending on flying, the circle and following close combat bashing. Rare, but moments you remember.

Not realy a top meta build but is actually works …. Intresting is the initial burst using rage sigil when she leaps or ports in …. It was when scrapper rune had a bit more damage reduction.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJASTn8cCVDhlDBWkittendilEi6aZDgEAbDeuyUe5j+rH-TpBFAB3v/AAHCg/LD02RAggLAwDPAAA

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

My daughter likes hammer + bow but its slow. Hammer 2 should have lower CD, the nr 5 ward cast on move and the others two lower CT. But thats old stuff most gurdians know … you mentioned defence is low against good players, on the other side she jumps recless into 1:3 and can be successful … of couse this is totaly unstable in PvP and might cause some ranting … but it´s all for the fun :-). I remember one scene that was just great and felt like a real hero even with her going down in this 1:3. I have to describe … The build is a modified meditrapper version using hammer + Bow.
It was on niffel and she aproached mid from the back with three oponents in the point.
She jumped on the point with hammer 2 from above, droped TOF, banished one down the stairs, cought the other in her hammer 5. 20s or so fight downed 2 of them, the third got her down but at that moment a teammate arrived killing one of the downend rallying her and so she finished them off. This fight was great to watch from RPG viev not from skill level (catching two in hammer 5 makes no good picture for oponents skill …), the leap from above, sending on flying, the circle and following close combat bashing. Rare, but moments you remember.

Not realy a top meta build but is actually works …. Intresting is the initial burst using rage sigil when she leaps or ports in …. It was when scrapper rune had a bit more damage reduction.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJASTn8cCVDhlDBWkittendilEi6aZDgEAbDeuyUe5j+rH-TpBFAB3v/AAHCg/LD02RAggLAwDPAAA

As long as she had fun playing it i like draining sigil because it makes hammer 5 a damaging ability and a heal one also. When they try to walk by it or pets etc and get interrupted its a 1k damage for them and a 1k heal for me

in Guardian

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

yey the funny part is actually the swap to hammer, rage sigil triggers and a fast ward or dragon´s maw catches the oponent inside eating 2 autoattack chains and banish hasted …

in Guardian

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Rage doesn’t trigger on weapon swap

in Guardian

miguelsil.6324

I think he means agility. The one i use al9ng side draining sigil;)