HoD WvW 5 man LF Support/heal guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Our guild is PAXA (ex-daoc 8manners). We run a 5 man almost every night focused primarily on killing players. We are looking for someone to fill our 5th spot as a full support/heal guardian (basically using staff and hammer). We have our full group established already; this is purely to fill a void in the group. This is also more of a hardcore focused group than what GW2 often presents. Currently PAXA sits in Henge of Denravi. We understand Xfering isn’t super easy at the drop of a hat and are willing to help someone vested in the opportunity.

There will be a trial program at first running with our group to see if there is chemistry with our team. Please send me a PM or respond to this post if you are interested in a killing focused group. We run NA week nights from 7 cst to about 11 or 12 cst. Weekends we usually have a few on to muster a team but isn’t focused as much as the weeknights.

PAXA -GM

in Guardian

Posted by: TheGlueGuy.6294

TheGlueGuy.6294

Heal guardian? Are you wanting this person to run shared VoR, healing breeze, tome of courage, aegis heals on removal, etc etc? You are likely gimping your team efficiency pretty hard by forcing some guy to go full magi’s or clerics just to heal you guys. Maybe I missed the idea you had in mind for the build but over 3/4 of the time with guardians the rule of thumb is “If we are healing you, that means we aren’t doing damage or controlling the enemy.”

My in game name is Professor Beard. I host SOAC gaming’s Guardian Podcast: Consecrated.

in Guardian

Posted by: Hostility.4961

Hostility.4961

Yea are u really in need of a guardian? Perhaps ele would do better as they have more bursty heals and condi removal and boons uptime than us.
Some seem to be still stuck in old mmo mindset of nurse cleric healer classes lol.
Full support heal guardian is a waste of a www/pt slot if you ask me.
We aint nurses we are frontal fighters. As soon as we start trying to direct heal its a waste of potential.

in Guardian

Jscull.2514

We run a full support guardian now. Staff hammer … All condition removal and cc. Not looking for a dps guardian. We have a build that we will work on with the player.

PAXA -GM

in Guardian

Posted by: Nirvana.5796

Nirvana.5796

We have a build that we will work on with the player.

What’s the build?

Love Buzz [VK] – Guardian – Fort Aspenwood

in Guardian

Jscull.2514

What’s the build?

It is a boon – condition removal / cc build. If that is something that interests you send me a message. Can explain more if you have questions.

PAXA -GM

in Guardian

Jscull.2514

To give you guys an Idea of what PAXA does on a nightly basis… Here’s a video from last week.

PAXA -GM

in Guardian

Posted by: Limey.2769

Limey.2769

If only I had the playtime you guys are looking for. I have a guard, I’m on HoD, and I used to run DAOC 8 man

Sadly my new baby boy is due any day now, and I can’t dedicate time to the game like I did back in the days of DAOC

I wish you the best of luck…. Post more videos please

System: I5 3570k@ 4.4 ~ 7970 X-fire ~ 32GB DDR3 ~ 2×120gb SSD ~ 2×2tb storage drives

in Guardian

Jscull.2514

If only I had the playtime you guys are looking for. I have a guard, I’m on HoD, and I used to run DAOC 8 man

Sadly my new baby boy is due any day now, and I can’t dedicate time to the game like I did back in the days of DAOC

I know what your intention was, but it is not sad at all! Congratulations man enjoy! Wild turkey ride inc!

PAXA -GM

in Guardian

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

There are older ones just click on the username that uploaded to see them. But we plan to do more.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Athoc.3207

Athoc.3207

What’s the build?

It is a boon – condition removal / cc build. If that is something that interests you send me a message. Can explain more if you have questions.

I’m not on your server to join you, but I’m interested in the build you’re looking for. I PMed you and would be interested in hearing more.