Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

These are what I want:

~20,000 HP
~2800 attack
~2600-2800 defense
~45% crit
~50% crit dmg

I use shouts, and use Runes of the Soldier, and I believe they are extremely useful and are the only option I will not budge on.

Does anyone have similar stats to this? What is your gear/build?

How can I attain these stats?

in Guardian

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

20k HP is the hardest part for guardian……

in Guardian

Posted by: seithan.4823

seithan.4823

short answer: you cant.

Those are warrior stats, not guardian stats.

Rig#1: i2500k@4Ghz/ 8GB Ram @ 1600/ Asus GTX580 CU
Rig#2: Core2duo@3Ghz/ 4GB DDR2/ 9800gtx+

in Guardian

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

Ok. What about 18k hp? Would I be able to get the rest?

in Guardian

Posted by: Butch El Magnifico.4720

Butch El Magnifico.4720

From my experience, having between high 14k – 16k is decent. Any more than that and you’re either wasting traits or runes that could be best utilized else where. Having high hp is only really good for dealing with conditions, which we already have a counter to anyway.

in Guardian

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

with 18k HP you probably won’t have 45% critical chance, maybe 30-40%, other stats will be easy to reach. Then if you use food, oil, sigil, runes, you still can maintain 50+% critical practically.

Ok. What about 18k hp? Would I be able to get the rest?

in Guardian

Posted by: Ryswick.8752

Ryswick.8752

http://puu.sh/1rKSL

without food/buffs

Using knights armor, and access, gonna adjust the gems in the rings to lower my tough, but increase my hp i think.

crit damage is around 30-40% if i recall.

Ehmry Bay
Winterforge [WF]

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I am pretty close.

P/t/v chest and legs
Knights everything else
Soldier’s runes
Artichoke soup
Maintenance oil
Beserker or knight’s weapons

Gets me about 50% crit and ~17k health.

I suppose
I could grab some pvt gloves and shoulders
And with sigil of accuracy still have +40% crit. Might push 18k health then.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Guardian

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

I’m still scratching my head how this guy: https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/19520/statss.JPG

obtained 74% crit damage while maintaining that level of Thoughness, Power, Vitality and Precision, I don’t see any food either, is it photoshoped?

in Guardian

Posted by: Saydian.6170

Saydian.6170

He used magic only explanation.

Server: Ehmry Bay
Profession: Human Ranger

in Guardian

Relentliss.2170

Best guess is its Beryl Orbs in Knight’s gear, maybe beserker chest, legs, weapons.

in Guardian

Posted by: Psaakyrn.5794

Psaakyrn.5794

I’m still scratching my head how this guy: https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/19520/statss.JPG

obtained 74% crit damage while maintaining that level of Thoughness, Power, Vitality and Precision, I don’t see any food either, is it photoshoped?

Guessing runes of divinity, which gives a lot of crit damage and overall stats: assuming 30 from traits, 12 from runes, that leaves 32 from gear. That’s a triforge pendant there as well, which gives 5% crit damage along with a huge number of overall stats too. Those look like Emerald Orichalcum Rings and earrings (power precision toughness) so no crit damage from the rings itself, but possibly the inset gems instead. Given the crit damage from bag is so low, that is probably a defender bag instead. That leaves 27% crit damage from gems and weapons. Assuming 3% crit damage per jewel, that gives 18% from all accessories and bag, leaving 9% crit damage from weapon and armour, fairly easy to obtain.

in Guardian

Khenzy.9348

Humm… I haven’t thought of the possibility of the huge balance of the overall stats plus the big bonus on crit. damage with the Divinity runes (I always thought he had Soldier’s runes), and of course, the (extremely expensive) Triforge Pendant too. That makes perfect sense now, thanks for that Psaakyrn.

in Guardian

Relentliss.2170

Was able to get 19k health and 47% crit as an experiement with
Beserker chest, legs
pvt shoulders boots
valk gloves
beryl earring ring
emerald neck earring ring
beserker sword + crit sigil

oil + artichoke soup

had 65 crit damage too

in Guardian

seithan.4823

Well i do have 18.5k HP and good crit and etc but that sort of HP is due to WvW buff. The actual HP is 1k lower.

Attachments:

in Guardian

seithan.4823

But the above toon is the definition of juggernaut. Missing out none. Decent power, might procs, good crit change, excellent HP, high enough armor.

Im always going in the midst of 10-15 ppl while having a group of 4 to back me up and literally pushing em backwards with GS (and pulling em at the same time).

Also dont forget that when our Protection buff is enabled, we are efficiently +33% HP against all attacks (bar conditions).

(edited by seithan.4823)

in Guardian

Posted by: Calysto.7469

Calysto.7469

Here’s my fresh 80 guardian. She’s using a variation on the 0/5/30/30/5 build with GS and Staff swap. Using Knight’s armor with Vampirism runes currently, has the AC Prec/Vit/Healing GS and Staff, 42% crit dmg, 658 healing power to go along with those stats. Not really sure what all else I can do to make her better. Prec/Vit/Healing backpack, Knights earring and necklace with the other earring being from the Karka event, and 2 Cleric rings with Berserker jewels in them and the Karka earring.

Attachments:

in Guardian

Khenzy.9348

Since everyone’s posting thier stats I will too.
I aimed for well rounded stats and this is what I’ve got. It’s a Pure of Voice+Altruistic healing Build. Soldier Runes, a mix of Knight, Soldier and berserker gear with Valkirie amulet, Knight Rings/Earrings with Ruby jewels. I just can’t afford a Triforge pendant /sadface.
My Pure of Voice/Virtues/Signet build only has 20% less crit damage and 200 less armor.

Attachments:

(edited by Khenzy.9348)

in Guardian

Posted by: Zouron.8754

Zouron.8754

You might wanna have a look at these 2 threads, where that player has posted.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Help-Me-Gear

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/How-do-I-achieve-these-stats