How do I 1v1 burn guardians

in Guardian

Posted by: jassking.7934

jassking.7934

I feel like its a game of stealth and death on my thief whenever I try to go toe to toe with you guys in pvp

in Guardian

Posted by: Westwater.1095

Westwater.1095

Unfortunately at the moment for Thieves you’re pretty much our prey. Once Daredevil comes out you’ll have access to more reliable condi removal, but until then whenever I see a Thief they’re always my main target because I know they really can’t do much to stop me.

(edited by Westwater.1095)

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

I win against most thieves without using mainhand weapons while reading chat when im playing burn guard. I wish i would be joking.

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Best counter aginast burn Guardian:

PU Condition Mesmer. Just hide and wait til your clones/ phatasm chips him down.

Burn Guardian has good burst, and good anti-spike measure, but if you drag the fight long enough and burn his CDs, you’d win eventually.

You can also beat it with another Burn Guardian lol.. Just outplay them.

in Guardian

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I feel like its a game of stealth and death on my thief whenever I try to go toe to toe with you guys in pvp

What heal and elite are you running? What cleanses?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Guardian

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Best counter aginast burn Guardian:

PU Condition Mesmer. Just hide and wait til your clones/ phatasm chips him down.

Burn Guardian has good burst, and good anti-spike measure, but if you drag the fight long enough and burn his CDs, you’d win eventually.

You can also beat it with another Burn Guardian lol.. Just outplay them.

Actually power med guard has a pretty decent advantage against burn guard.

Bullet Punch

in Guardian

Posted by: ZoroDaOtter.3859

ZoroDaOtter.3859

Force the Guardian to use his CD’s like pretty much every other Guardian build, but it’ll still be hard vs a burn build since we have passive burning.

in Guardian

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Is easier using a Thief build based on condis with pistol as main weapon. And if you don’t mind changing class any Guardian is a park walk for condi Mesmers.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

I love fighting vs burn guardian with my medi. He pops out all his cds and die so quick.