How do I achieve these stats?

in Guardian

Posted by: Kyouhei.2341

Kyouhei.2341

Hey everyone I found a topic on Guru and we still couldn’t figure out how to achieve these Stats:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/19520/statss.JPG

Decent Attack, Decent Crit Rate, Really High Crit DMG, Really High Defense, really good HP.

Which Items do you combine to get these Stats? Can someone make a detailed list please? of Chest, shoulders, … Runes, Traits, Accessory and everything you can equip to get higher stats.
Maybe someone has similar or even better stats. please help us!

Lot’s of us would be really grateful for the help!

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Icarius.2189

Icarius.2189

Just guessing, but looks to me like Knight’s gear with Ruby Orbs, Knight’s rings with Ruby Jewels, Knight’s Earrings with emerald jewels, Berserker weapon, and something like a 0/10/30/30/0 build.

At least that’s what I’d do to get similar stats, it’s probably more of a mix of Knight’s and Berserker gear though.

(edited by Icarius.2189)

in Guardian

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

The jewelery is as follows.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Triforge_Pendant
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Emerald_Orichalcum_Earring_of_the_Knight
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Emerald_Orichalcum_Ring_of_the_Knight

Ok so for the rings and earrings obviously theres 2 of them and my guess is there loaded with Beryl Jewels to boost crit damage. If they did this that gives them 20% crit damage right there between the jewels and the Triforge Pendant. They also pribally are running something simular to a 0/15/30/20/5 build which should give them another 30% crit damage, 300 extra toughness, and 2000 hp. Ok so last thing ill touch on is the backpack. My guess is its eather the guild assassin or the defender backpack slotted with a Beryl Jewel which would add 4%/3% crit damage respectively. So between those items and traits you have 53%/54% crit damage, extra toughness, extra hp. This leaves weapons and armor to get the rest of the stats which my guess is a mix of valk/knights gear.

in Guardian

Posted by: fykick.2569

fykick.2569

WvW bonuses for a winning server.

in Guardian

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

WvW bonuses for a winning server.

maybe
or photoshop

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Guardian

Posted by: chtiyonki.6284

chtiyonki.6284

Haha,

its fun to see ppls who don’t know how reach good stats thinking ppls are cheating screens

This guy have common stat for me, if you can’t reach good stat as him it’s maybe because you’re build is stat broken.

in Guardian

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Haha,

its fun to see ppls who don’t know how reach good stats thinking ppls are cheating screens

This guy have common stat for me, if you can’t reach good stat as him it’s maybe because you’re build is stat broken.

lol

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Guardian

Posted by: chtiyonki.6284

chtiyonki.6284

I really don’t understand what are you showing on this attachment !

in Guardian

SiNoS.2147

I really don’t understand what are you showing on this attachment !

Look at the name of the character. Then ask what her gear is.

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

lol

Hey Rayya, Is that you on the Screenshot I have posted with the stats I am looking for?

If so can you please tell us which Items you use?

in Guardian

Posted by: Trollface.9186

Trollface.9186

Ok, I have a very similar setup.

Traits:
0/10/30/30/0
*Signet mastery

*Retributive Armor
*Purity
*AH

*Superior Aria
*EM
*2H mastery

Armor:
Shoulders, gloves, legs and boots are “Knight’s set”. Chest and head are “Soldier’s set”.

[/b]Runes:[/b]
6 runes of divinity

Weapon:
GS with soldier stats (Pow/Vit/Tough) and sigil of Strength.

Trinkets:
You can see them :p

Attachments:

(edited by Trollface.9186)

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

Thanks a lot Trollface! This helped me a lot!
Did you put different Jewels in your Trinkets or are they as they come?

(edited by Kyouhei.2341)

in Guardian

Trollface.9186

As they come, the backpack has an emerald jewel.

in Guardian

Posted by: Stanholo.5394

Stanholo.5394

Hey everyone I found a topic on Guru and we still couldn’t figure out how to achieve these Stats:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/19520/statss.JPG

Decent Attack, Decent Crit Rate, Really High Crit DMG, Really High Defense, really good HP.

Which Items do you combine to get these Stats? Can someone make a detailed list please? of Chest, shoulders, … Runes, Traits, Accessory and everything you can equip to get higher stats.
Maybe someone has similar or even better stats. please help us!

Lot’s of us would be really grateful for the help!

Howdy! Lurking warrior, but I have a Guardian too. This is my War, but I’m building the Guardian in the same way:

Full AC dungeon power/toughness/vitality and weapon.
30 points in Vitality and Toughness trait lines.
All Exotic emerald jewelry, and the storyline reward berserker back slot with a ruby gem.
Six piece Superior Rune of the Soldier.

I’d assume this person is 0/0/30/30/10

Attachments:

Kastagyr 80 Warrior
Kastigir 80 Guardian
Ascalon’s Requiem [END] – Blackgate

(edited by Stanholo.5394)

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

Do you have any Food Bonus on this SS? I have calculated the stats using the items you told me but I get lower stats than you have, especially the Precision. =/
Also, what bonus do you get from your backpack and which jewel is in your amu?

in Guardian

Trollface.9186

Do you have any Food Bonus on this SS? I have calculated the stats using the items you told me but I get lower stats than you have, especially the Precision. =/
Also, what bonus do you get from your backpack and which jewel is in your amu?

No food on that screenshot.
Pendant has an emerlad jewel, backpack stats are: power 18, precision 13, crit damage 1%.
Have you traited retributive armor?This may be the cause of your low precision..

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

How much healing power?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

SiNoS.2147

How much healing power?

Most likely only what they get from traits.

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

Healing Power is really underwhelming. Number 6 Skill gets the only noticeable boost from it. Symbols, Meditations, Resolve, you get a really really low bonus with a huge amount of Healing, so it’s definitely not worth investing in. You can test it in the Mists.

in Guardian

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

Well, of course the Healing Skill benefits the most from Healing Power, but I wouldn’t say other healing sources aren’t worth it.

For example, your own Virtue of Resolve, it starts at 84 healing per second with no healing at all, and with just 300 Healing Power you get from 30 points in Honor bumps it to 102.
18 points increase equals to, if you compare to the same CD of Shelter for example, 540 extra health.
Now take Shelter, it heals for 4555 with no healing, and 4765 with the 300 points from Honor. That’s a 210 increase only.
Signet of Resolve: 8150 at 0 Healing, 8525 at 300 Healing Power, a 375 increase.
Writ of the Merciful: 122 per sec at 200 Healing Power (the minimum to obtain it), 147 with 530 Healing Power (the minimum I could get to increase at least 300 points).

So you can notice that most of these healing traits/skills benefit greater than the Healing Skill itself, so it’s pretty decent investment.
There are a few exceptions, though, such as Monk’s Focus (only got a 40 healing increase with 300 points) and Shield of Absorption (20 per 100 Healing Power).

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

You forget that you lose other stats if you invest in Healing. those 200-300 Extra Healing (Not from the Traits) you want to get costs you 200-300 Power/Precision/Vitality/Toughness/Crit DMG. So in the end you lose a great amount of DPS for only getting +30-50 heal for Resolve Passive or Symbols.
Doing more DMG = Killing enemies faster = Taking less DMG = More HP

If your enemie is alive with 5% Health and not dead, because you sacrified DMG for Healing, he will still hit you for 1500 dmg. So you take an extra 1500 dmg but gain about 200 Regeneration.

My advise is, if you want good Regeneration for you and your PT, just go with X/X/X/30/20 Trait Lines and take “allies get Resolve” + “Resolve passiv effect is stronger”.

(edited by Kyouhei.2341)

in Guardian

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

What armor are Trollface & the OP wearing?? They are great!

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

Trollface Posted his Sets and the Screenshot in the OP are what we try to find out.

in Guardian

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

You forget that you lose other stats if you invest in Healing. those 200-300 Extra Healing (Not from the Traits) you want to get costs you 200-300 Power/Precision/Vitality/Toughness/Crit DMG. So in the end you lose a great amount of DPS for only getting +30-50 heal for Resolve Passive or Symbols.
Doing more DMG = Killing enemies faster = Taking less DMG = More HP

If your enemie is alive with 5% Health and not dead, because you sacrified DMG for Healing, he will still hit you for 1500 dmg. So you take an extra 1500 dmg but gain about 200 Regeneration.

Valid point, but I disagree.
You don’t “lose” anything, because not everyone wants to play a glass cannon with maximum Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Power.

And well, I don’t need to argue on how bunker builds began their popularity right?
Why don’t you see Guardians running Berserker and 30/30/10 builds in sPvP or tPvP?

My advise is, if you want good Regeneration for you and your PT, just go with X/X/X/30/20 Trait Lines and take “allies get Resolve” + “Resolve passiv effect is stronger”.

Both effects don’t stack, the Absolute Resolution only works for you, which is a shame…

in Guardian

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Trollface Posted his Sets and the Screenshot in the OP are what we try to find out.

I mean the armor skins. What skins are they cuz they look great.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Guardian

Kyouhei.2341

Valid point, but I disagree.
You don’t “lose” anything, because not everyone wants to play a glass cannon with maximum Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Power.

And well, I don’t need to argue on how bunker builds began their popularity right?
Why don’t you see Guardians running Berserker and 30/30/10 builds in sPvP or tPvP?

Both effects don’t stack, the Absolute Resolution only works for you, which is a shame…

I never talked about Glass Cannons. The Stats I am looking for are the ones on the First Post and what Trollface posted. What I am saying is that Healing is too weak the way it is right now to be better than the other stats.
Too bad both traits don’t work together.. =/ I hope it’s just a bug.

@Seras:

Trollface is using Draconic Helm, Gloves, Boots; Vigil Shoulders; Twilight Leggings/Chest.

The one in the OP is a mix of basic Gladiator, Draconic and Knight.