How's this build

How's this build

in Guardian

Posted by: Moo.3408

Moo.3408

Ok, this is PvP only build, it is all healing and a little protection.
0/0/4/6/4. Staff and mace/shield
Heal: whatever the cone ally heal is
Utility:
Signet of mercy
Sanctuary or wall of reflection
Forget the name, but protection and regen shout
Elite:
Invuln
So, what do you think?

How's this build

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Ok, this is PvP only build, it is all healing and a little protection.
0/0/4/6/4. Staff and mace/shield
Heal: whatever the cone ally heal is
Utility:
Signet of mercy
Sanctuary or wall of reflection
Forget the name, but protection and regen shout
Elite:
Invuln
So, what do you think?

You have to treat this as a gimmicky build because heal builds like this really aren’t all that great.

If you’re concentrated on Party Healing, I would group up with glassy builds, condi build like condi engi, power necro, condi ranger, etc. Mainly because you fill in what your team heavily lack, sustains and/or condi cleanses. Therefore I would never be alone on a point.. but with at least 2 of your teammates.

With that in mind, i’d go Tomb of Courage instead of renewed focus.
Wall of reflection only if there’s 2 rangers or 2 mesmers on enemy team.
Otherwise, Save yourselves, stand your ground, hold the line.

I wouldn’t use Mercy signet at all… the person you’re trying to rez will probably get stomped by the time you actually use it. You have to take into account human error, wasting a second to notice an ally is actually down. Regardless… I would go Indomitable Courage to gain that extra Stability uptime to use Sigil of Mercy so you wont get interrupted.

That’s my 2 copper. Hope it works out and you have fun with it

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

How's this build

in Guardian

Posted by: Moo.3408

Moo.3408

Thanks for the advice. You are right, I can’t win 1v1, but 2v2 is a good match up. I tried the tome, it’s ok, but renewed focus is good for emergencies. However, I have real problems against (2v2) burst and cc (both are separate people, not one in both) ganging on me or my partner. I don’t use signet of mercy for revive , only for extra healing. Can’t wait for support stance!