I made another video. But for sPvP.

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I was bored. It’s a lazily-edited Zerker meditation montage.

Edit: By the Six, YouTube’s data loss is atrocious.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Thanks for sharing. Noted you went through mace, focus, sword, focus, GS and also hammer in there. Vary by fight, mood, or just trying out various things?

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Christos de Soufre.3802

I carry everything and sort of just swap in and out depending on mood and what I’m fighting. If it’s something that teleports a lot, I like sword (also fun to use on maps with a lot of vertical terrain). Mace can be useful against Thieves or 2-3 people at once if you can get some good #3s to go off. #3 + focus #5 going off at once is pretty devastating as well.

Hammer and GS are pretty much just mood. Sometimes I like JI/ringing all day, other times I’m in the mood for mass pulls. Sometimes I’ll play with both. I actually gave staff and shield some work the last time I played too. Staff isn’t the greatest, but it’s good. Shield could still do with some CD reductions, maybe just an overhaul in general.

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Thanks Christos. Appreciate the reply and video.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: Neverminder.3296

Neverminder.3296

I wish we could trade Shield with Warrior. A stun and a block sound great. I’m kinda mad that we don’t block with our shield at all while Engi can.

in Guardian

Christos de Soufre.3802

I wish we could trade Shield with Warrior. A stun and a block sound great. I’m kinda mad that we don’t block with our shield at all while Engi can.

It is pretty silly.

in Guardian

Posted by: Neverminder.3296

Neverminder.3296

On topic, it’s a great video! It’s actually making me consider re-rolling my male Guardian as a female. I loved “JUST ACCEPT DEATH”, and the confidence to use the whole Guardian kitten nal.

I really like Mace and Hammer, but can’t seem to make them work for me. I’d be interested to see your Hammer/Mace/Meditation build.

in Guardian

Christos de Soufre.3802

Glad you liked it. :> I’m going to add the build I use 99% of the time (I only log in like once every other week) to the description in a bit.