I need someone to confirm this.

in Guardian

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

Does the Guardian Trait “XI” “Pure of Voice” Cure conditions on the caster as well?

It says… All allies affected by a shout converts a condition into a boon.

I honestly don’t know if this applies to the caster as well, because well… the caster is part of the ally team….

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

in Guardian

Posted by: George.1785

George.1785

If you have a guardian yourself, you could try it out.
If you don’t have your traitline set up in that certain tree, screen your current traits and take that trait and use it.
See what happens and note the result.

in Guardian

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Yes it cures conditions on you as well as your allies.

in Guardian

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Yes it cures conditions on you as well as your allies.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Guardian

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

And now the kicker … does it have an internal cooldown, because my guardian doesn’t seem to cure on the second shout in a row…

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Guardian

Vayne.8563

That I don’t know. I all ask my wife when she wakes up. She’s the one who uses that in her build.

in Guardian

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

And now the kicker … does it have an internal cooldown, because my guardian doesn’t seem to cure on the second shout in a row…

There is no internal cooldown

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Guardian

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

That I don’t know. I all ask my wife when she wakes up. She’s the one who uses that in her build.

Beauty Sleep is over rated Wake her up NOW! want to borrow my air horn and Suit of medevil armor?

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

in Guardian

Vayne.8563

Beauty Sleep is over rated Wake her up NOW! want to borrow my air horn and Suit of medevil armor?

If I woke her up with an air horn, I don’t really think a suit of medieval armor would help me much. Got a tank?

in Guardian

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

If I woke her up with an air horn, I don’t really think a suit of medieval armor would help me much. Got a tank?

Sure do. Fully loaded with todays top notch armor detail with side paneling, reinforced rear guard, and duel 125mm cannons with Anti Aircraft rockets. it’s got a custom paint job of Flames, Camo , or an Image of your favorite character(color of your choice). It can withstand a Nuke , Air raid and Wife attacks. just one tiny problem…..Got no Cup holder.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

in Guardian

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Or dragon slayer armor? Harpoon gun maybe?

Just kidding

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

It also stacks with Soldier runes if you were curious.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.