I present to you: Boonshakalaka build

in Guardian

Posted by: oOCitadelOo.2381

oOCitadelOo.2381

I’ve been playing guardian from the beginning of this game. I’ve gone through many variations of builds. I’ve tried alot of builds from obals to tapdatmouse. I always strive to find a happy medium. I’ve been playing with this guild and have been happy with the results. Of course I still tweak from here and there and go through different phases, but would like to see some of you to try this build and combination and tweak it yourselves. Critiques and opinions.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fVAQNAR8dl0ApfnNDxaI8DRR8QlbK+iW9B1FAX+DHBA-TRSBABBu/QEPBAsUGUpqLlp0bRlgoobAT1IA4iAEA4Aw93f/93ffv/+7v/+7lC4RpRA-e

in Guardian

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

3 in zeal….. you got 1 single simbol (20 s cooldown)
5 in virtues, medicore /low > you got poor acces to boons
Condition damage food /oil > pointles

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Guardian

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

weak hybrid build that lacks boon access (minus one utility skill)?
weak-ish power/ weak condi-damage.

guardian only has burn….and you don’t invest in it. bizarre gear stats as well…
i don’t see why you are investing in condi dmg at all.
change your condi food/gear to power/ferocity

if you want to burn…..you need 6 in zeal (for grandmaster trait that gives +33% burn dmg….way better than condi dmg), and then go power/zerk the rest of the way. you hit like a truck, and your burns are strong

also, if it really is a pve build, the 2800 toughness, and all the condi-removal utilities are a bit overkill….could spec into shouts for more “boon skakalakaing” and go more dmg-centric with the gear stats.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Relshdan.6854)

in Guardian

Posted by: Bloodclot.4896

Bloodclot.4896

lol it does look odd but I don’t think it looks bad somehow, I would def take a point out of zeal and put it into honor.