Sunni.2948

Why even play?

Attachments:

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Why even play?

If you added any attachments, they didn’t fly.

Try again

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

I’m not too sure what I am looking at here. Are you saying you got beat and you are whining you didn’t win?

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

It’s a trap!

I’ve always wanted to use that tag line….maybe this is the right spot.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Soryuju.8164

Soryuju.8164

Just guessing, but I think the point the OP’s trying to make has to do with the number of Necros on the Red team. Combine that with the double Necros on Blue team, and you’ve got some fairly absurd condition spam flying around this game. Also, throw what’s likely an S/D Thief into the mix for extra cheese, and you’re just a Spirit Ranger short of the GW2 PvP meta. It’s a fun time to be a bunker!

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I just stopped playing pvp when I got to rank 30. I’m happier for it.

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

Do what I did, stop playing guardian in sPVP. There is no point. Untill Anet realises they have overbuffed necro pressure or flat out buffs guardian.

Im done.

in Guardian

Crapgame.6519

Welcome to Blizzard Season 1 Arena’s…and S2, S3, 4, 5, 6, 7…..to present day.

I’ve yet to see any developer or publisher balance a PvP game when there is PvE content. Arena Net is no different. They say the road to hell is paved with good intent too…

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Welcome to Blizzard Season 1 Arena’s…and S2, S3, 4, 5, 6, 7…..to present day.

I’ve yet to see any developer or publisher balance a PvP game when there is PvE content. Arena Net is no different. They say the road to hell is paved with good intent too…

It has nothing to do with PvE. It has to do with it being an MMO.

Im done.

in Guardian

Crapgame.6519

Doubt it. Look at some of the changes since release to our class or any others for that matter. Also note I said Arena’s and the issue Blizzard has to deal with then ask why they made the change so that 2v2 no longer got the gladiator title or mounts? They couldn’t balance it. They still can’t balance R/M/P for Pete’s sake in 3’s.

The only way they can balance this game in regards to arena type play is to give everyone rubber band guns. Anything else won’t cut it. Just one mans opinion mind you.

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I’m just saying there aren’t any balanced MMOs regardless of whether they are pure PvP or not.

BTW RMP isn’t the top 3v3 team. Hasn’t been for quite some time. Not because of anything they did specifically but just because of the way class changes and synergy works from xpac to xpac and patch to patch.

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Urukami.4796

Urukami.4796

I’ve never really had problem with Necros, (if they were terror/hybrid builds) the best way to counter them is to survive the first burst and make sure to remove the conditions efficiently. (It’ll also depend on your build tbh)

Server: Seafarer’s Rest [EU]
Main Professions: Necromancer & Revenant
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/MrUrukami

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I’ve had to change builds for SPVP.

I’ve always felt that DOTs were a bad mechanic for pvp. I can’t think of a game where the DOT class did not totally rock all the other classes. GW2 was the first, in fact they were weak. Now they got buffed. What on earth is with particular DOTs hitting for 1300+ now?

So yeah, I adapted.

I switched to a build I have ran in the past 0/30/30/5/5 and took all the tactics to remove dots every 10 seconds, the Signet one at the top of Radiance and the one in Valor. That is 3 dots removed every 10 sec. Then running meditations I can cleanse off any others. Till I ran this build I was getting pwned by Necros.

Yeah, I felt the OP’s frustration lately. But you can adapt and get over it.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Honestly, necromancers don’t bug me nearly as much as spirit rangers and sword/dagger thieves. Necros can pump out a lot of damage, but very few know how to survive well, so they can be focused down quickly. Spirit ranger is near impossible to kill 1v1, can kill most other players quickly, and makes allies stronger. Sword/dagger thief just doesn’t die and will constantly boon strip and forces you to guard points or risk losing them to their trap recall.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Im done.

in Guardian

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Meh, it is a legit complaint. Necros are very potent in Spvp right now and there are a ton of people taking advantage of it. They are truly the FOTM.