Is Guardian a cute class for PVP?

in Guardian

Posted by: UnicornViolet.3081

UnicornViolet.3081

I tried playing Thief, and it was kind of cute with smoke screen, but I saw how sparkly the Guardian’s armor is. Do a lot of people think that Guardian is a cute PVP class?

in Guardian

Posted by: Flintbrow.7985

Flintbrow.7985

Yes (strokes hair).

Attachments:

Neenu Waffler-Warrior for what once was the Toast-

in Guardian

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

i have a bear hat!!!!! yes its cute

Attachments:

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

in Guardian

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Puppy dog eyes, just look at em T_T

Attachments:

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

in Guardian

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

Of topic but that is hands down the cutest Charr ever! /I-would-hug-but-I-am-afraid-of-getting-clawed

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

in Guardian

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Of topic but that is hands down the cutest Charr ever! /I-would-hug-but-I-am-afraid-of-getting-clawed

I would put my claw mittens on so I dun scratch you

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

in Guardian

Posted by: Incomingray.8075

Incomingray.8075

Koda helm is very cute

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

Oh my god this thread is so full of adorableness. This thread is too adorable, actually, time to crash the party.

LOVE MEEEEEE

Attachments:

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!

(edited by Donut.6914)

in Guardian

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Just equiped my guardian today

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Guardian

Posted by: Graill.8596

Graill.8596

Not enough stripper heavy armor ingame for my taste. The Ele’s and Mes’ armor is what we need fashion wise for heavy armor, it is “Fantasy” after all, grin. Guess my definition of cute is pretty broad….

There is no worse feeling than that during an argument, you realize you are wrong.

in Guardian

Donut.6914

Not enough stripper heavy armor ingame for my taste. The Ele’s and Mes’ armor is what we need fashion wise for heavy armor, it is “Fantasy” after all, grin. Guess my definition of cute is pretty broad….

I have to disagree, I feel like ANet did a pretty good job with armor diversity in the Heavy and Light categories. There is nothing excessively skimpy like there is in TERA, but there’s still some sets that come close to being a battle bikini. Medium armor on the other hand…

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!

in Guardian

Posted by: SpelignErrir.4263

SpelignErrir.4263

“good job with armor diversity”

“there is nothing excessively skimpy”

??? If it’s lacking something that many people want, self inclusive, then they didn’t do a “good job with armor diversity”

in Guardian

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

am i kawaii uguu~

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

am i kawaii uguu~

Very nice!

Mines not really cute…

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Donut.6914

“good job with armor diversity”

“there is nothing excessively skimpy”

??? If it’s lacking something that many people want, self inclusive, then they didn’t do a “good job with armor diversity”

Most people don’t like excessively skimpy armor, ANet is simply catering to the majority. If you want borderline nudity, go play TERA. ANet did a great job with showing skin/cleavage/curves and still kept it classy.

in Guardian

Posted by: Disastersaurus.3146

Disastersaurus.3146

I tried to make my guardian look very ‘normal’ and even androgynous, and he gets called cute a lot.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/2800/gw22012-09-1119-56-4065u7s.png

in Guardian

Disastersaurus.3146

I tried to make my guardian look very ‘normal’ and even androgynous, and he gets called cute a lot.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/2800/gw22012-09-1119-56-4065u7s.png

You need to find the Temple of Time. :P

I don’t get it.

in Guardian

Posted by: Joe Chip.9538

Joe Chip.9538

You wanted to make your guardian look androgynous and rolled a Silvary?
Seems legit.

in Guardian

Disastersaurus.3146

You wanted to make your guardian look androgynous and rolled a Silvary?
Seems legit.

Well, androgynous for a Sylvari. Androgynous isn’t really an accurate term, though. I suppose “non-combative” is more accurate. The RP concept for the character is that he’s intensely dedicated and focused on being a Guardian, but actually has a certain degree of innocence and distaste for combat that shows in his expressiveness and appearance.

So it’s not androgynous so much as him being meant to look young and “harmless”.

I picked Sylvari because they don’t have much muscle mass or bulk with their strength being more based on their wooden frame, so it’s easier to sell him carrying around a greatsword and being so slight.

in Guardian

Disastersaurus.3146

You look like young Link to me (legend of zelda nintendo games), was joking that you need to find the temple to age about 7 years.

ahaha okay nice