Is 'Justice is Blind' working?

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Q:

I don’t get the blindness icon on my targets anymore. Seemed to happen since the last update. I’m also getting hit. Anyone else noticing this?

in Guardian

Posted by: Shimond.2478

Shimond.2478

Is for me, just tested it on a thundershrimp. Were you fighting dredge or something?

in Guardian

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

I noticed this the other day, and it seems to me that there is a short “immune to Blind” effect going on, or it may be that your target is immune to blind for the full duration of the condition after it has missed it’s attack. If that makes sense…

I typically try and start a fight with a SoW/LoF combo which applies Blind and Vulnerability, making me immune to the first two attacks in any fight. I then make a few swings before I hit VoJ and sometimes I will get the Burning, Blind + Vuln icons but others I will only get Burning and Vuln, with no miss notification.

For what it’s worth, I have yet to see anything be permanently blinded, even in big events with lots of classes capable of doing it. It makes sense that there would be an immunity effect otherwise players could render things completely harmless.

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

Something weird is going on … I can apply burning to Embers as well.

in Guardian

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

They aren’t immune to burning.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

Yes, they are. At least it says they are and they were in the past. AFIAK, this hasn’t been changed.