Is Renewed Justice bugged?

in Guardian

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Lately, I’ve been running around with my guardian and I’ve noticed that virtue of justice with the renewed justice trait doesn’t always refresh. How long has it been like this? I remember back in October that the trait worked properly while I was in groups running around in the Mad King’s Labyrinth so was it bugged since then or was it always like this?

in Guardian

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Lately, I’ve been running around with my guardian and I’ve noticed that virtue of justice with the renewed justice trait doesn’t always refresh. How long has it been like this? I remember back in October that the trait worked properly while I was in groups running around in the Mad King’s Labyrinth so was it bugged since then or was it always like this?

If you get xp/loot from the kill it refreshes, if not, you don’t. Many things fall into that category. Living Story instances for example don’t. Also a lot of summoned things as part of different encounters (the last room before gaheran in p2 CoF).

One of those many little hiccups in the system where things don’t work like they should. Just like projectiles that don’t reflect or what not.