Posted by: xtian.7689

xtian.7689

This is my build in my guardian

Attachments:

Is this stats is good or bad?

in Guardian

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Looks alright to me, but could do with less power and more crit damage & vitality perhaps? Depends on what you’re going for.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Guardian

xtian.7689

crit chance is 40% and crit damage is 70%

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I believe you havea very low Healing stats, a roll would not heal much of that HP, what TheGreatA said is right you need vitality.

If that is a pve only build its not to shabby, but conditions will get you killed while you CR are recharging.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: ArashiKai.2496

ArashiKai.2496

simply put, stats alone do not make a character: it’s the traits, weapon, role you are playing/want to play, and a bunch of other things, in addition to stats. if you gave, say, a trait spec, you could get more constructive advice on whether or not you stats are “good or bad.”

Fear not me, but the Tempest that I am!

in Guardian

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

This is my build in my guardian

Whoa! How’d you pull that off!? (IE, what equipment are you running with?)

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

He doesn’t need more Vitality. It’s obvious he’s going for a dps role. He has almost 16k hp which is more then enough. I don’t know why people think Guardians need this crazy health pool from, there’s a reason they have the lowest base health.

Good crit, dmg, and a nice amount of toughness. Your stats are fine. They are actually better then most of the glass cannon dps Guardians running around.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

looks awsome on paper but
depends on your survaivability traits?
how many condition removal you got, damage reduction, boon duration, how many pasive regenerations , aegis… etc
are the stats with food or without ?

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Guardian

Posted by: Vashim.9632

Vashim.9632

Are you kidding? These stats are great, but I wonder what kind of armor and jewelry you used to get to this configuration. Maybe I’m wrong, but I have not seen in game no combination of stats to reach these numbers.

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I’m actually curious on how you reached those numbers. Doesn’t seem possible without food/oil. If you don’t mind telling us.

I was able to get this with crit 69, but I’m using food/oil/bane.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

xtian.7689

Superior Sharpening Stones and Loaves of Omnom Bread

in Guardian

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

He doesn’t need more Vitality. It’s obvious he’s going for a dps role. He has almost 16k hp which is more then enough. I don’t know why people think Guardians need this crazy health pool from, there’s a reason they have the lowest base health.

Good crit, dmg, and a nice amount of toughness. Your stats are fine. They are actually better then most of the glass cannon dps Guardians running around.

I’m just saying that if the conditions start turning into too much of a problem, you might want to sacrifice some power in favour of vitality to keep yourself in the fight for longer. Once you crit a lot, have a high crit damage and 2000+ power, your damage will be fine.

Guardians don’t need a crazy health pool because of the healing and condition removals they have, but an all-out DPS guardian may lack those. As a result they can just turn into a warrior who does less damage and has a lesser health pool.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)