LF recommendation for roam build

in Guardian

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

I tend to roam with 2x other friends: condi mesmer and thief.

Been away from Guardian for a while… are the metabattle builds OK for small group like this? Or does someone have a suggestion?

I used to run (and loved) the incomingray 1700+ healing power, cleric/magi build. But things have since changed.

in Guardian

Posted by: Zodin.6517

Zodin.6517

I tend to roam with 2x other friends: condi mesmer and thief.

Been away from Guardian for a while… are the metabattle builds OK for small group like this? Or does someone have a suggestion?

I used to run (and loved) the incomingray 1700+ healing power, cleric/magi build. But things have since changed.

If you’re gonna run with a 3-man group I would recommend a more offensive- rather then a supportive build. If you dont mind running meditation then I would strongly recommend it because it is the strongest roaming build right now. But I know shout-zerker build could work and it would provide some utility for your friends, and you will still pump out OK damage. (I dont want to make this an advertisement for my youtube channel, but if you want to check out some meditation roaming gameplay there is a link the my signature, maybe it can help you?)