Life Steal Litany build help

in Guardian

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

So I want to make a life steal guardian in Pve with 4 Scavenging Runes and 2 Runes of Vampirism with Mace/x with a superior sigil of blood on the mace and superior sigil of leeching on the offhand.
For my buffs, i’ll use Omnomberry Pie and maintenance oil.

I also want to use Litany of Wrath with this build and my traits will be something like x/x/6/x/x (Meditation Mastery, Mace of Justice and Focused Mind) I know that I want to go 6 in the valor trait line, but i’m not sure if I want Focused Mind or Monk’s Focus for Litany of Wrath…

suggestions of gear/stats to go with this?

in Guardian

Posted by: rajule.8054

rajule.8054

why not greatsword and zealous blade so you get healing from that as well?

in Guardian

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Celestial most likely.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

This is one of the builds I played around most with and not posted about. As a dark templar. In age of Conan.I’m still trying to get a life leecher to be competitive. It’s a very fun concept.

Skip vampirism runes, they are really weak. Also skip gear with healing power. If you use healing power you are more or less committed to invest in honor to make real use of the stat. All life leech proccs scale terrible/non existent with healing power and so does meditations.

For gear mix berserker, knights and valkyrie. It’s as simple as that.

Skip the new healing skill, it’s uselessness.most scenarios.

in Guardian

CMstorm.8679

@rajule, I could do that. didn’t occur to me at first. But I took the 3 points into Radiance for Renewed Justice so I could also get more might from virtue of justice on kill.

Should I put the 3 points from radiance and the 1 from virtues into the Zealous GS trait then?

in Guardian

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

Btw, your main source of leeching will be critical (sigil and food) so reconsider using mace, since it hits really slow compared to the other weapons you have at your disposal.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

2 scavenging 2 vampiric use separate cooldowns, so you could do that. The best options after that would probably another 2 vampiric or 2 flock for the bird. It doesn’t do a whole ton, but it’s a tad extra damage. Consider 4/3/6/0/1, which will allow you to get the gs trait, spammable voj, and either meditations or ah in valor. If you’re going to go that way though, you’d better make sure you make use of that ferocity you’re getting. You should probably only stack armor that gives ferocity, like berserker, valkiery, cavalier, and assassins.

It won’t compete with meta builds, which I expect you’ve made peace with, but it should be decent

Fishsticks

in Guardian

CMstorm.8679

I only want this build for Pve stuff. I don’t plan on going in WvW with it