Longbow Guardian

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

It would be really great if guardians had access to Longbows! Not to mention it would fulfill the need for a long range weapon that does not involve wacky slowmoving missle who miss 3/5 shots.

Attachments:

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Fortus.6175

Kudzu w2ould look nice with my sylvari ranger

Legendary SoloQ

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

It would be pretty sweet if it had a water field like ele’s healing rain. Or Ice bows number 4.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

I’ve wanted a LB for my Guardian for a long time now. One could only hope that when they eventually decide to give classes access to other weapons, LB will be the one we get.

I’ve had dreams about this..wild, wet dreams! Okay I’ll stop now!

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Bragdras.9572

Bragdras.9572

Initially, I though guardians would be able to use longbows because each spirit weapons can be used by the guardian (wether the skin or the weapon type), it’s always irked me not being able to use longbow, and while I’m hoping it eventually happen, I wouldn’t be surprised if it never does either.

I’m not sure what role the longbow could fill, though, single target? AoE? CC oriented? .. Support (ugh)..?

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Fortus.6175

Yah I always found it weird that of all spirit weapons, lonbow was the only one we couldnt use….

Legendary SoloQ

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Fletch.3572

Fletch.3572

Yeah, back before launch I thought the spirit weps would be more like the engi kits, and thought it would be quite interesting. That didn’t happen, and the interest ended =|

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

for now, you can always get an ele friend to lend a hand. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Keelin.5781

Keelin.5781

They’ve said that they want to add more weapons to classes that are missing them right now.
Considering we already have a bunch of melee weapons i reckon the chances of getting a bow at some point aren’t too bad.
I just hope it happens soon.

Longbow Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

Use bow of truth and an ogre pet whistle and hope you get a bear spawn. Live the dream.