Looking for some feedback on this DPS build

in Guardian

Posted by: NEEK.1057

NEEK.1057

So here’s the link :

http://www.gw2build.com/builds/simulator.php#1.3.12.11.0.19.5.33.0.0.54.67.66.65.77.0.0.0.152.157.0.171.168.0.0.0.0.197.204.0.0.0.0.20.25.0.20.5

It seems to have some synergy, I haven’t hit 80 yet (first 80) and currently level 69. I basically focus on 2h Swords and WvW atm. I’m sure there are better sPvP builds but I think this is solid for the PvE aspect AND WvW.

The Hammer isn’t really needed, staff or S/F are fine imho.

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Anything with shouts looks good at first look

Check the stats here by selecting armor
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

Needs condi removal, especially when you might accidentally just kill yourself with SY! in wvw….

You could just take contemplation of purity instead of a shout and hope its enough or move 10 pts into valor for 20% cd reduction for it. Personally I would try to get at least 20 in virtues for absolute resolution + renewed focus.

in Guardian

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

There’s signet passive plus HtL removes one condition.

in Guardian

Posted by: NEEK.1057

NEEK.1057

I like that absolute resolution, I havent had hours to look at everything thus far but thanks for the feedback!

in Guardian

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

i would get signet cooldown instead of shimmering defense OR switch sigent of resolve for shelter. I would also remove Hold the line for judges intervention since its much much better to catch up, surprise, run away + burn for 20% more damage right? For condition removal, i probably would go for the meditation contemplation of purity instead of save yourself but there really is no room for condition removal if you spec into damage.