Lord Rez using Signet of Mercy

in Guardian

Posted by: Tarsius.3170

Tarsius.3170

Seems to work now.

Vizunah just steam rollered our Keep on EB, but I was able to test Signet of Mercy – and rezzed the Lord at 900 range.

Warrior’s Battle Standard rez by comparison is 600 with a much bigger cooldown.

The downside is ofc we have to sacrifice a precious utility slot to do it.

Warhaft Tarsius – Asura Guardian ( Desolation ) – [NUKE]
Guardian FAQ · BUGS · HEALING

in Guardian

Posted by: Irsei.6802

Irsei.6802

LOL wow now guardians will be wanted in wvw… for a cheesy ability to make it so the enemy has to kill the the lord twice……

in Guardian

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

LOL wow now guardians will be wanted in wvw… for a cheesy ability to make it so the enemy has to kill the the lord twice……

Guards have always been wanted in wvw…

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

in Guardian

Irsei.6802

Drop your thief and play a guardian full time.. then you can troll here.. .troll… now back under your bridge…

in Guardian

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

Drop your thief and play a guardian full time.. then you can troll here.. .troll… now back under your bridge…

Why won’t you stop being a kitten to someone with a differing opinion than yours.

Anyway, It does seem like a cheesy thing to do, but I guess if people are desperate, then they can use it.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

This skill should be useful to support allies, not to be chesse =(

When they’ll really fix this skill to be useful?

Sorry for my english.

in Guardian

Tarsius.3170

Has anyone tested if it will rez defeated players now? ( the fact it’ll rez a Lord implies it might )

in Guardian

Irsei.6802

It needs to be a true aoe rez… like warrior battle standard…wait we cant have a skill as good as a warrior so nix that…

in Guardian

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

Funny. A QQ troll calling someone else a troll.

I doubt it will rez defeated players, coz that would be too awesome. I actually never tried using that signet since I prefer signet of judgment on my AH build. I’ll give it a try tonight.

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

It will not revive defeated players. Mercy is commonly used by Guardians to revive keep/castle lords if they’re the only one there with the ability to do so while stalling for a late response force. It’s not widely known that it works because nobody tries.

Also, Guardians are extremely valuable in group play. That’s always been the case and will continue to be, considering we’re the primary source of Stability and rolling heals in most comps. That and the fact that Empower is really strong.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Stalling is about all it is good for. Top ranked servers I maybe could see this working and useful for someone to switch to. However, lower tier servers or like the match up this week with ‘ebay killing the Lord once, twice, or one hundred and fifty times won’t matter. It will be done because numbers win.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Tarsius.3170

Mercy is commonly used by Guardians to revive keep/castle lords if they’re the only one there with the ability to do so while stalling for a late response force. It’s not widely known that it works because nobody triess

Ah interesting… I have tested it and failed in the past – but then it was always a little buggy so I may have just been unlucky

in Guardian

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

good to know. might not be terribad for someone who’s building on Healing Power to ahve on their slot anyways. but then again, you can just always slot it in if you see the Lord going down soon and there aren’t many or Warriors around.

but okay, so it still doesn’t revive defeated players? it’s supposed to, yes? no? maybe?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Guardian

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I thought it was supposed to rez players, but I think it only helps them back up from a downed state, and not defeated, which means the sig is useless IMHO.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

in Guardian

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

I like the new signet of mercy. I think it is worth one spot in utility. Lots of bg and jq invaded our garrison at our off time, but this sigil helped defend our side.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

@akamon, it’s only meant to revive downed players. It used to only revive the single closest ally, which is why it was so weird to use. You had to be closer to the ally/lord you wanted to revive than any other downed player for it to work the way you wanted it to.

It’s ground targeted now, though. Just point and click and then wait for the 4-second cast.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

ahh, that makes sense. getting up a defeated player would be too much i guess. though, the change to it being ground targeted now is a welcoming change.

heh, 4 seconds. more could definitely be done with this signet. matter of fact, most if not all signets of the guard (some are quite nice though, to be fair).

p.s. would love to run with u sometime! gonna be weird beign on the same side lol

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall