"Merciful Intervention" da heck?

in Guardian

Posted by: Strenif.4935

Strenif.4935

Now you might be able to sell me on porting to NPCs or pets but porting me to a flame turret? Last I checked you can’t heal turrets so why would I ever want to port to one?

Please, please, please allow me to click on who I want to port to just like JI.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

It just need a system where it ignores everything except for players (unless there are no players around).

“Come on, hit me!”

in Guardian

Posted by: IV Endu.8920

IV Endu.8920

that’s why i never use the kitten skill. it’s so unreliable and it sucks LOL.

i’ve actually ported to a full health player even when i targetted someone who was dying.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

Targeting doesn’t work, and it’s unlikely it ever will.
Not having spells that target friendly players is symbolic to the death of dedicated healing and the holy trinity.

“Come on, hit me!”

in Guardian

Posted by: Chii.2814

Chii.2814

thats the problem with skills like sanctuary and this.

If they really dont want targetted healing then Id rather they remove the skills and put something in more useful and doesnt take up space in our skillpool rather than put skills in there that are just straight up useless because it doesnt agree with their design philosophy.

Or just remove the stupid healing. and balance accordingly.

in Guardian

Posted by: Trav.6208

Trav.6208

Certain skills like this certainly do need some love from Arenanet. There are certain redundant skills, across all professions, that you will never choose to be on your bar for reasons such as this. It needs to be addressed to expand build diversity.

Guild Leader – The Karma Initiative – Official EU Reddit Guild

in Guardian

Posted by: xaarli.6358

xaarli.6358

This skill should be ground targeted and heal the area around.

in Guardian

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Last I remember it says something about creating a healing ring but I’m not sure of exactly what the ring is. I don’t see anything on the ground that looks like a ring, so maybe it heals in an area similar to how Judge’s Intervention burns in an area? JI is awesome btw.

I would love to see some kind of targeting for this skill at the very least I think it should heal people in your party before it heals anyone else. But the skill is pretty unreliable so I never use it.

in Guardian

Posted by: ElSdE.3215

ElSdE.3215

Yhea this skill is horrible for healing allies but with full cleric’s gear it heals for allmost 5k and if your speced for it it is instant, with my 0/0/30/20/20 build i sometimes use it cause having another strong heal on top of everything else is really good.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

Its also one of the two meditations with a cooldown, and the longest one. Judges Intervention has no cooldown. Neither should Merciful.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.