Merciful intervention what does it really do

in Guardian

Posted by: Kanexus.2648

Kanexus.2648

How many people does it heal..i know it heals who u teleport to but does it heal yourself and all allies around..i use it in spvp and cant really tell because of all the stuff goin on to see. thanks

in Guardian

Posted by: Selona.3489

Selona.3489

Is it just me that find this ability buggy/or just badly programmed? (for lack of a better word)
Sometimes it just teleport me to a Engineer turret, or sometimes to Rythlock (in a storymode dungeon), sometime just to myself aka nowhere. Even thou i´ve had allies nearby me with low health. Also that healing “aura” is barely noticeably
The concept of the spell is a great one that I really like, but again, thus far i´ve only been frustrated with it

Just like to hear some other fellow guardians experience with this ability

Cheers

in Guardian

Posted by: VisceralMonkey.6128

VisceralMonkey.6128

It’s worthless. Sometimes it doesn’t work (I just stand there), sometimes it teleports me to pets or engineer stuff and almost always it doesn’t heal any pc character I get lucky to actually teleport too. I don’t use it, ever.

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

It’s pretty much useless in WvW, you’ll teleport to player’s pets…

They should change it so it’s players only. Also allow if you target a certain player to go to them and not just the closest ally.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Selona.3489

Selona.3489

In theory its a great spell. So I guess we can only hope that arenanet is aware of its problem