Need Guardian Help with Traits.

in Guardian

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

I wish to spec my guardian for DPS while not being squishy.
So far I have tried these. 0/30/30/10/0 ( high on crit, and defense, I liked this a lot) and 30/20/0/20/0 (focused on Fire damage+spirit weapons doing fire damage). I also liked this,although he is a little squishy.

I would like help on: Getting Traited / Geared for: Dungeon running with Guardian. I want to maximize my dps and my allies’. Please only respond if you A. Need help on traits for another reason or B. You have adept advice. Thanks in advance.

in Guardian

Posted by: Barnabus Stinson.1409

Barnabus Stinson.1409

Try A 20,25,0,25,0 Build. The reason this gives good dps is it has access to 30% damage incrase through Fiery Wrath, Radiant power and elusive power. It also can give 5% Gs dam and dodge heals. Needs a bit of Power Tough Vit armour. But I can hit a 9k WW and have 20k health. Crit chance of 35. and toughness 2500

in Guardian

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

I’ll be sure to try that, thanks!

in Guardian

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

If you are a hardcore dungeon person, I would suggest 0/0/30/30/10 or 0/5/30/30/5 for Altrustic Healing (one of the best healing traits amounting to mini spike heals) and then EM which gives synergy to AH due to procing might per crit hit. You’ll find out later that survivability > DPS for dungeons. So this build gives you the one of the best survivability options allowing you to make up the loss of dps on zerker armor.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guardian

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

If you are a hardcore dungeon person, I would suggest 0/0/30/30/10 or 0/5/30/30/5 for Altrustic Healing (one of the best healing traits amounting to mini spike heals) and then EM which gives synergy to AH due to procing might per crit hit. You’ll find out later that survivability > DPS for dungeons. So this build gives you the one of the best survivability options allowing you to make up the loss of dps on zerker armor.

Yep not much point in doing anything other than 0/0/30/20/0 base to exploit AH and EM for all their OP worth.