Need help on my path to become a super sayian in PVE, aswell.

in Guardian

Posted by: Konrad.6913

Konrad.6913

Hi there Mexico! I could some need help.The Greatsword tricked me into only doing spvp, and i didnt get much back for it and suddenly ive noticed how low level i am : (
So if you have time and willing to help a brah out i could need some tips on how to trait in PVE.

Atm i am level 25 : D Daymn you Greatsword, black magic evil steel. Ive put 10 points in Honor and 5 in Zeal to get alot of burn and running with mace/focus and 1hsword+ torch. Just followed a random guide, like to live on the wildside. Still, i can find it hard to survive sometimes : ( When i shouldnt… Or should i? Hence

Ive seen alot of people stating that you should build around the weapons you enjoy , so if it helps my favorite weapons are Hammer, 1h sword& Mace and Shield as secondary. Kiiinda tired of GS.

Would be awesome if you could give me a plan for what to trait for from level 25-40 and then another build as i get more trait points if needed. So im as effective as possible all the time.

Sincerely yours, sputnik.

in Guardian

Konrad.6913

I ment 10 points in Valor ofcourse : )

in Guardian

Posted by: Smth.9140

Smth.9140

I’m running Hammer, traits in toughness, vit and the third one is your choice. You’re tanky enough to tank/spank 3 to 5 mobs. It is not the fastest, biggest damage output build but the most fun one. The symbol from the hammer #1 (triggers prot) + #2 makes a nice combo for ret afair.

in Guardian

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Max out valor for survivability (you’ll want that if you want to do dungeons and level up even faster) but if you just want to explore and do whatever to level up, get 5 in virtues for the added effects to your virtues and try some radiance focused builds? A lot of Guardians avoid investing in zeal too much so I think 5 or 10 is fine. But max valor is usually the case, if you want better usage for the gs, try 20 in honor for the 2-hand cd reduction.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guardian

Konrad.6913

Thx for the tips guys : )

in Guardian

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

Super Saiyans don’t use hammers. They use Staves and Greatswords

Reference: I am a Super Saiyan

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

in Guardian

Konrad.6913

No you are not, you are Frieza. I am the Super Saiyan.

in Guardian

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

Goku! This battle shall be our last. Now you shall witness my true form!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.