Need more wings plz

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: Shinya.2598

Shinya.2598

Dragonhunter has only 1 super-mini-tiny wing animation. It needs more of that to “wrap up the concept”

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: Nemesis.6938

Nemesis.6938

arent all the backpack wings already enough? oh god, please anet – LESS wings – you start more and more looking like a cheap free to play korean mmo

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: TSonline.3250

TSonline.3250

arent all the backpack wings already enough? oh god, please anet – LESS wings – you start more and more looking like a cheap free to play korean mmo

this

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

The wings we got are left overs from when the Devs thought they were doing a Paragon Espec (Spear, Shield, and Wings? Yeah, seen that all bundled up together before in Tyria…).

I’d rather they hold off on more wings until they have the tech for terrestrial spears and can deliver the complete feathery Paragon package.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

We need cloaks/capes not cheesy wings
<<<- is actually wearing cheesy wings >.>

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

The wings we got are left overs from when the Devs thought they were doing a Paragon Espec (Spear, Shield, and Wings? Yeah, seen that all bundled up together before in Tyria…).

I’d rather they hold off on more wings until they have the tech for terrestrial spears and can deliver the complete feathery Paragon package.

I thought lore stated that Guadians were what happened when Dervishes, Monks, and Paragons were all slammed together and hung out teaching stuff to on another for two centuries. I actually really love the nod to GW1, especially since we’re going back to Maguuma.

In fact, I kind of wish the wings looked MORE like Paragon wings.

Need more wings plz

in Guardian

Posted by: RebornbyFire.7913

RebornbyFire.7913

I agree. Especially since they already went to all the effort of making those sweet wings for Resolve (and clearly meant them to be a really exciting part of the spec — along with the Spear of Justice), I was really hoping to see them in more places. Flared wings and/or levitating would look really great on some of the Longbow skills, for instance (especially LB5, in place of the silly Ranger barrage rip-off, as well as LB2, when firing the powerful shot), and, while we’re at it, it might not be a bad thing to see the Shield of Courage effect actually look a little more like a physical shield (since that’s the idea, after all), instead of just a wavering light field.

I had also really hoped to see the Dragonhunter actually “fire massive projectiles at a ferocious velocity,” as the reveal post claimed — something like huge light-javelins or giant burning laser-bolts that look like they might actually hurt a dragon — instead of the sissy Thief-arrows with a small glow that we actually have.

Some better and more unique/fitting/exciting animations on the Longbow (as well as better functionality on the AA), including more wings, would go a long way to making the class feel more exciting and interesting to play.