New Guardian Build

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: SKuDDer.1860

SKuDDer.1860

Re-roll something with range and a seemingly infinite amount of Crowd Control. WTB diminishing returns on CC ….

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Kiting is the only way. This non-heal, non-tank system is flawed.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Highvoltage.7946

Highvoltage.7946

guardian’s just fine move along!

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

In what situations are you having problems? Because, so far, I haven’t encountered an “infinite amount of Crowd Control”.

“Come on, hit me!”

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

I did face similar problems!

I got endlessly kited without any means of fighting back when I attempted to fight as a Guardian with Greatsword/Hammer against 4 Elementalists, 2 Necromancers, 1 Warrior, 5 Thieves, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers and a Ranger.

This game is so unbalanced, I barely hit the Ranger and it’s probably because he was AFK. Also, Guardians are broken, we have the lowest health among all professions! I died in like, 2 seconds!

Kitten is so broken…

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

We have a loyal but vocal group of people, like Ynna, on the Guardian forum who have no problems playing the class. I applaud their ability, and I appreciate any and all tips that I can glean from their posts. I would like to read more than “guardian is fine” over and over, though.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Ynna.8769

Ynna.8769

@Danico: What build were you using? With Greatsword and Hammer you have at least 4 options to keep the enemy in range.
And dying in 2 seconds happens when you are faced with an overwhelming force (at least 3 players), or don’t know how to dodge 100 Blades-like things. I don’t actually die any faster on a Guardian than on a Warrior.

“Come on, hit me!”

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

Ynna… you can’t read sarcasm very well, can you?

Well, granted we are on the internet, I tried HARD to make it obvious!

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Natas.1306

Natas.1306

If you get kitted with a guardian your playing it wrong. You immobilize,leaps,teleport,swiftness boon ect…

New Guardian Build

in Guardian

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Rolling towards an enemy is almost as good as a charge.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)