Next patch change request

in Guardian

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Can we adjust Contemplation of purity to put it in line with other skills ?
Removing all conditions seems a bit overkill.
Can be reduced to 3 with an increase cooldown (50 sec ?)

Same for shield of Wrath…3 blocks in a row can neuter a well landed Unrelenting Assault. This pushes revenant to waste a second time their energy 12 second later.
May put a blind instead ?

I think this would put Guardians in a much better spot.

If any buff … please stay on color skill changes… this is what the community is waiting for.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

In case any dev is actually reading this he is being sarcastic.

After 4 years thats just what we guardian players have come to expect from the developers, nerfs being called buffs.

in Guardian

Posted by: AGGabriel.9230

AGGabriel.9230

Give us something to survive the freaking condition pours of the current game
the guardian/DH can’t survive pvp with the amount of conditions that the other professions can put on us and the condition ticks kills slowly if not first encounter fight with 10K or less survive that ?! give us some passive cleansings on some traits /skills of weapons then we can survive a bit in pvp

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Shelter is overused can we get a balance like giving aegis instead of block and after using shelter we take aditional 25% dmg?

And Smite condition need a nerf I think it is overpowered because every guardian has it so instead of dealing dmg I would like to see it puts vulnerability to guardian if he smites condition and increase cooldown by 50% if you dont have condition on you.

Some quality changes for in “good spot” guardians.

in Guardian

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Too tell me when guardians have been nerfed most patches guardians have been untouched

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

As accurate as this is, I don’t think a sarcastic call to action is going to reach any of the devs

in Guardian

Kicast.1459

As accurate as this is, I don’t think a sarcastic call to action is going to reach any of the devs

Let’s hope they will not apply the requested changes ^^.
I would even not be far from surprised.

in Guardian

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Seems an appropriate thread to ask,
Does
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hunter's_Fortification
Have a cooldown?

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

We have some unkillable builds in PvE. Can we please have lower toughness so things can be more challenging, perhaps 500 base toughness? Please send this across WvW and PvP too because we certainly don’t want to confuse people.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Guardian

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Can we make all WW gs2 hits projectiles pl0x? Some engineers were having trouble reflecting it.

Due to complaints from the Tyrian firefighting service we should also make torch 4 auto obstruct when shot to prevent forest fires.

And can torch 5 clear enemy condis since we know it doesn’t need to clean for the guard as well?

Oh and hammer 4 banish really is too hard to dodge. 3s cast time should be ok.

Sword 3 really tickles enemy’s to death. I’d like it to shoot kittens instead of beams.

Shield 5 bubble should spawn a box of fun so it gets used more.

To top it off, aegis is really op. It should damage the guard to let him know he was silly to be using aegis.

in Guardian

Kicast.1459

Seems an appropriate thread to ask,
Does
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hunter's_Fortification
Have a cooldown?

Yep …1 sec. We have icd everywhere to avoid punishing opponents spamm. Good design.

in Guardian

Posted by: pico.6402

pico.6402

Give us something to survive the freaking condition pours of the current game
the guardian/DH can’t survive pvp with the amount of conditions that the other professions can put on us and the condition ticks kills slowly if not first encounter fight with 10K or less survive that ?! give us some passive cleansings on some traits /skills of weapons then we can survive a bit in pvp

Condition cleans build
Here You have an answer. Enjoy.

in Guardian

Posted by: Evelin.9726

Evelin.9726

Yes pls destroy guardian/dragonhunter completely, like it isnt already.