Other things to burstheal with?

in Guardian

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Just wondering if there are other things to burst heal with other then meditations in pvp?

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Just wondering if there are other things to burst heal with other then meditations in pvp?

Sigil of leeching :s

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Sigil of leeching :s

uhh, yeah there is that but that wouldn’t be enough or come close to meditations. thanx for the input. I do appreciate that.

in Guardian

mrauls.6519

Guardian has no other trait or traitline that could make meditations seem optional for Guardian DPS PvP.

No rune or sigil(s) will do so either

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

altruistic healing while using a shout?

gerdian

in Guardian

uh, not quite it either. i’m looking for a set of skills that can replace the mediations 2 k burst heal so that i can experiment with a bit more vulnerability build up. To get dragonhunter to it’s old damage levels.

Big Game hunter is powerfull but incredibly inpractical.

U can stack up to 20 vulnerability with an long kitten combo sure. But in pvp u won’t the chance to uphold it. And your enemy practically has to sit still.

in Guardian

mrauls.6519

uh, not quite it either. i’m looking for a set of skills that can replace the mediations 2 k burst heal so that i can experiment with a bit more vulnerability build up. To get dragonhunter to it’s old damage levels.

Big Game hunter is powerfull but incredibly inpractical.

U can stack up to 20 vulnerability with an long kitten combo sure. But in pvp u won’t the chance to uphold it. And your enemy practically has to sit still.

Don’t live in the past. Live with what you are able to do now. If you work with metabattle’s DH build you will be fine

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

isnt AH shout more like defensive build, and very a limited one, it could be mediocre with GS and some medis but still limited ??
And the defensive guardian is very easy to be defeated, since most traits are vannilla and outdated.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Guardian

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

And the defensive guardian is very easy to be defeated, since most traits are vannilla and outdated.

We live in sad times.

9 Guardians later…

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

We live in sad times.

I think im going to propose a few changes thread for mace/shield defensive gemaplay, cause atm we cant even help neaby players, ill i do is use skill 5 from shield traited with DH dulled sense, so KB targets get crippled for a spike, use shouts for condi removeal even so spam sometimes is to much, guardian down state, 2nd skills not kb players that dont have stability, most time do ground inclination, sometimes also happens in flat damage.
To many stuff not working…..way to much stuff not working, this is my main style of play on gw2 i play since release and it becomes worse and worse and worse, a game envolves by creating also more play styles not disabling those 3 or 4 to create a meta with one viable build, that is not how good games are built arround.

Ill try to build something arround this, cause we need some builds besides Dh using GS or hammer medi/trap.

-Spirit weapons utilities and traits.
-Guardian simbols
-Consecrations utilities and traits.
-Renewed focus and wings of resolve, effects order.
-Mace related skills and traits.
-Shield related skills and traits.
-Downned skills
-Signets utilities and traits.
-Shouts also i feels it needs to be adjusted evenfor small combat, maybe diferent effects, more towards how game works at the momment.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Guardian

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

healing skill; improved f2; heal on dodge; heal on giving allies boons; heals on symbols; elite signet; sigil of renewal; mace – Shield. Skills all either block or heal so…

You want more heals?

in Guardian

Posted by: Daniel.1204

Daniel.1204

healing skill; improved f2; heal on dodge; heal on giving allies boons; heals on symbols; elite signet; sigil of renewal; mace – Shield. Skills all either block or heal so…

You want more heals?

This all healing skill are good but very low, dodge heal for 130hp, boons heals for 69 per bon, symbols heals 110*6 if you will stay in the symbol all the time, sigil of renewal heal for 350hp/10s weapon swap CD, the biggest heal from pure of hearth every block for 650. If you look guardian base health at 80lvl 11,645 —- some class like warr, revenant, thief, elementalist or scrapper can killl on 2 hits (lot a new skill are unblockable :P). Much more better take Monks Focus from Valor and have 2k heal for every meditation util – like smite 2k hp/every 16s + condi remove, contemplation of purity 32s CD + convert all condit to boons + break stun and Jundge Intervention 36s CD for more mobility on battlefield + breakstun.
Warrior new Adrenal Health heal for 2 475 over 15s, and that is just passiv effect for every adrenalist use

(edited by Daniel.1204)