Outgoing Healing Power over +50%?

in Guardian

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

Force of Will: Your vitality is increased by up to 300 points, based on effective level. Healing effectiveness to other allies is increased on a percentage of your vitality. You gain 1% per 100 points of vitality (including base vitality).

~20% from Force of Will + 10% Monk Runes + 12.5% Benevolence Sigil + 10% Rice Balls = +52.5% outgoing healing possible?

Guardians can heal allies:

• With a healing slot shout.
  • With passive profession mechanic (that can be traited to be 25% stronger)
  • With passive signet elite (which can be traited to be 20% stronger)
  • With Dodge rolls (that can be refreshed on every kill)
  • With water blasts
  • With mace auto-attack
  • With staff 2
  • With Regeneration
  • With Aegis
  • With an AoE healing rain from spirit bow (and healing/condi-cleansing arrows)
  • With Water/Rejuvenation sigils
  • With Runes like water
  • With Shield 5 (24s cooldown)
  • With Revive trait that casts Shield 5 (24s cooldown)

Magi offers both High healing power and Vitality, and precision useful for proccing empowering might. Worst damage set, best support set?

(edited by misterdevious.6482)

in Guardian

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

Healing is not the best support, arguably not even good support, reflects/absorbs, condicleanse and stability are the best support we have and dont necessarily require us to have terrible damage.

in Guardian

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Healing is not the best support, arguably not even good support, reflects/absorbs, condicleanse and stability are the best support we have and dont necessarily require us to have terrible damage.

Barriers don’t stop you from healing; you aren’t giving up any protection-based support by having a lot of supportive healing. Healing is also the only form of support in the game that scales multiplicatively (healing power ratios and %outgoing healing), so a pure support build will most likely use healing power.

Assuming the user has Zealot’s gear, they aren’t damageless either. I’m hoping a zealot’s amulet is added to PvP.

in Guardian

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Well, when building for outgoing healing and using Magi’s you might have an issue with sustainability.
Your own healing is modest and with that armor you have low toughness and power. Meaning while you have a large health pool it will be burned up quickly, you’ll have a difficult time replenishing it and since you hit like a wet noodle, you’ll just have to deal with anyone who chooses to beat on you.

in Guardian

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

Sustainability was never an issue in zergs in the past with my half-cleric, half-magi zerg support build.

• On every zerg kill, Endurance refreshed to full = 2 dodge rolls that AoE heal 1500+ each
  • On every zerg kill F1 is refreshed so I can grant 3 stacks of AoE might to allies and heal myself for up to 1245
  • On every zerg kill F1 is refreshed so I can blind nearby foes.
  • Every second I have a good chance to crit, grant might to allies and heal for up to 415.
  • Superior Rune of the Defender gives significant self healing especially combined with heal on Aegis.

Sadly 0/3/6/4/1 is going away tomorrow. Time to come up with something new.