PVE Dungeon Guardian

PVE Dungeon Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: George.7849

George.7849

Hi guys, I just hit 80 with my guardian and I wanted something to be able to tank while still being able to deal significant DPS on dungeons, I was thinking something with zerker and knight gear and GS and Hammer but I’m not good in making builds and the closest I found was Strife’s build, but it is from last year, so I was looking for a build like Strife’s, but updated. If someone could give me some insight on that and help me it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

PVE Dungeon Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Cheese Lord.3825

Cheese Lord.3825

I currently use Brazil’s dps guardian build, he’s from the same guild as strife so essentially it’s the same thing, but improved. It relies mainly on the 1 handed sword dps and the utility on the focus, and its surprisingly tanky. Here’s the link for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpR45w6Lfwo

PVE Dungeon Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

People invite guardians into the party because of their party aegis, other boons, heals and condition removals. Try to make some build which uses some of those things to be actually helpful not just DPSer

PVE Dungeon Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

People invite guardians into the party because of their party aegis, other boons, heals and condition removals. Try to make some build which uses some of those things to be actually helpful not just DPSer

Fun Fact: You can do all those shiny things AND do great damage. Thats the reason I love this class so much.

PVE Dungeon Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Exactly, so completely ignore Mortifer.

I haven’t run my guardian in a while (still traited for AH, lol) but I think 10-30-0-30-0 or 20-30-0-0-20 are the meta builds. Like I said though … think. I’m probably wrong (I haven’t checked the link on Brazil’s build, my laptop is ancient andh ates opening new pages)

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj