Patch soon and...

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I really hope they fix our Profession :/…

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Guardians are in a good place.

RP enthusiast

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

I doubt we’ll get the patch today More like in the next week or so.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what needs fixing?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

We’re the least viable, least forgivable class in competitive pvp. This needs fixing.

We have a plethora of traits & utilities thats utterly unviable. This needs fixing.

I could go into detail how it’s more difficult playing Guardian against a competitive team who knows how to shut them out if you like. But yea, we need fixing.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Lahmia.2193

We’re the least viable, least forgivable class in competitive pvp. This needs fixing.

We have a plethora of traits & utilities thats utterly unviable. This needs fixing.

I could go into detail how it’s more difficult playing Guardian against a competitive team who knows how to shut them out if you like. But yea, we need fixing.

Ah ok, mainly pvp stuff. That explains why I didn’t have much of an idea since I don’t pvp ^^

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

CptAurellian.9537

To add some PvE stuff, guardians are utterly screwed in 81+ fractals.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Kam.4092

This caused me to start playing a Revenant.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Kam.4092

I doubt we’ll get the patch today More like in the next week or so.

I meant the one on the 26th

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Lahmia.2193

That’s mainly due to using Retaliation and the boon thieves mistlock. Hence why most Guardians use Hammer instead of Greatsword.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Not expecting such good changes, if guardian gets more viable will be in DH damage output, some even easier damage gimmick, or probably will increase bow damage to make guardian “viable”.

I would rather expect nerfs on HD virtues…. there are people who thinks tthey are stong :| and make guardian unkillable.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

CptAurellian.9537

That’s mainly due to using Retaliation and the boon thieves mistlock. Hence why most Guardians use Hammer instead of Greatsword.

I know. And then anyone in the group accidentally uses a blast finisher.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Etterwyn.5263

Etterwyn.5263

I stopped playing last month when I got DOOM for my birthday. If the patch next week is yet another disappointment then I’ll just work on my Steam backlog until October and check again. I regret missing the first 3 years of GW2. I played GW1 for 5 years but I found it way too easy to walk away from 2 after only eight months.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Well, to be fair … EVERY class has traits and utilities are that ‘unviable’, so that really doesn’t need fixing, otherwise it’s not a Guardian-unique issue, it’s gamewide. I also don’t think Guardians being THAT class for competitive PVP means a fix is in order either.

If it’s too hard or challenging to play, there are other classes. This is exactly why those other classes exist in MMO’s; to give players access to styles and difficulty levels that fit their own skills.

Frankly, we already know what kind of fixes we will get, if any and that’s not due to exasperation, it’s because we know Anet already set the expectation of where Guardians are with relation to game balance. If this continues to bother people … just another reason to find a different class to play.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

I’ve been playing Guardian since launch, I’ve seen fellow guardian players have high hopes each time a patch drops. Only for most players to be disappointed by lack of changes. Anet will tell everyone, guardian is in a good spot!

Looks at signets, spirit weapons and consecration

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

I’ve been playing Guardian since launch, I’ve seen fellow guardian players have high hopes each time a patch drops. Only for most players to be disappointed by lack of changes. Anet will tell everyone, guardian is in a good spot!

The state of a select few skills is not indicative that the class does not perform or if the class is hitting Anet’s desired target for performance. It pains me to see people make this ridiculous claim all the time. It demonstrates a lack of critical thinking.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

If it’s too hard or challenging to play, there are other classes. This is exactly why those other classes exist in MMO’s; to give players access to styles and difficulty levels that fit their own skills.

Frankly, we already know what kind of fixes we will get, if any and that’s not due to exasperation, it’s because we know Anet already set the expectation of where Guardians are with relation to game balance. If this continues to bother people … just another reason to find a different class to play.

I would argue against the reason that DH is not meta in Tournaments due to “difficulty” but, any class can technically work if the team tries hard enough. Abjured is a prime example as seen from tournaments immediately after HoT; winning on “unviable” classes. They’re all just that good at working as a team.

But here are the facts about DH, they can’t 1v1 side nodes so they’re entirely reliant on well placed traps and overall AoE damages in a team fight. What absolutely kills us is how easily it is to interrupt our Virtues & Purification during pressured scenarios. No other class has the weakness like we do and not everyone is willing to put in the dedication to make DH work (unless the DH is better than what the team has at the moment.. which can be often.)

Engi/Ele/Ranger/Rev/Necro
There’s only 1 class I would go up against 1v1 and that’s a Necro. I’m otherwise entirely reliant on my team to be effective.

Sure we’re not that bad but we’re not that good either. DH in SoloQ is fine because opponents hardly ever play as a team but in competitive play, players would rather choose other classes before utilizing a Guardian in their team comp.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

The state of a select few skills is not indicative that the class does not perform or if the class is hitting Anet’s desired target for performance. It pains me to see people make this ridiculous claim all the time. It demonstrates a lack of critical thinking.

This has less to do with desired performance and more to do with build variety. Arguably one of the reasons we fare so poorly in the current pvp meta is our lack of effective builds. It’s pretty much meditrapper (or a fairly similar variant) or go home. Even if we were performing at Anet’s desired performance for guardians (whatever this means), it doesn’t excuse the fact that these “select few skills,” which by the way constitute nearly half of all our utilities, are next to useless in all game modes. They need buffs and/or reworks, period.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

As someone who has main-ed a guardian for over three years, it’s easy to see how they have fallen from grace. Our most viable build options are continuously nerfed, while none of the alternatives are buffed to a point of being competitive. We’re pigeon-holed into select builds, and even the best of them cannot compete with other classes, whether it’s in PvP or PvE.

The only thing that keeps me going is that I still find them somewhat fun to play, but even then, I’ve shifted lately from maining a Guardian to playing with it a lot less. Other classes are now occupying much more of my time.

I think the main issue is that ANet has balanced Guardians based on rash player feedback from PvP. DH’s with traps and bow can come across as overwhelming to inexperienced players, so they rage on the forums about how overpowered they are and they get nerfed as a result, even though they were never, in my opinion, in a state of being overpowered.

The problem is that these nerfs from PvP bleed out into PvE as well, and our performance in that game mode is continuously marred. For exmaple, bow, being one of our primary damage weapons now, gets nerfed in PvE because the devs thought True Shot was overpowered in PvP (despite the numerous ways to counter it).

To list a few issues:
- More than half of our weapon sets (sword, torch, shield, scepter, mace and even staff) are not viable.
- Half of our utility skills (consecrations, spirit weapons, signets) are still not viable.
- A lot of traits are still not viable.
- We lose out to other classes in BOTH damage and support roles.
- We bring nothing truly unique to the table except aegis, which is too weak to build around.
- We have too many kitten projectiles in a game flooded with projectile block/reflect options…
- Our only viable condition build was nerfed to being pointless again and we have no dedicated condition weapons.

Frankly, Guardians are in dire need of a rework, more so than any other class I can currently think of. Back in the day it was Rangers, Engineers and Necros that needed some love and they got it. Now I think it’s the Guardian’s turn.

(edited by Tenrai Senshi.2017)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Obtena is just a PvE casual hero with tunnel vision.

He lacks the insight to comprehend other styles of game-play and a desire to perform in different game modes.

He just pipes along with everything is fine because he is quite happy with the 11111 hammer meta for his PvE slot. It fits his skill level.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

phokus.8934

He lacks the insight to comprehend other styles of game-play and a desire to perform in different game modes.

He just pipes along with everything is fine because he is quite happy with the 11111 hammer meta for his PvE slot. It fits his skill level.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Delgotta.3817

Delgotta.3817

As a Pve casual hero with admitted tunnel vision, who comes from a long line of mmo-face tankers, I STILL think the Guardian is in need of drastic help and lags behind all other classes in terms of damage, utility, durability and build variety. I have a maxed elite in every other class in non ascended, and they still out preform my guardian in full ascended. hell, my Reaper out tanks AND damages my guardian in dps gear or in knights, hell, im sure my reaper can out do my guardian naked…. brb going to go check that….
edit….ok, I needed at least a weapon.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

When I have nothing better to say I too like to name-call and vilify individuals because they do things differently

Ha ha right guys?

Fishsticks

(edited by Ghotistyx.6942)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

phokus.8934

When I have nothing better to I too like to name-call and vilify individuals because they do things differently

Ha ha right guys?

That’s how forums work and we are all in agreement. And how real life works too. It’s a scary place out there, don’t get too bent out of shape.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Ghotistyx.6942

That’s how forums work and we are all in agreement. And how real life works too. It’s a scary place out there, don’t get too bent out of shape.

Well, the option to use arguments supported by evidence is still there, and just because you have cronies to back up your opinion doesn’t make it factual.

Fishsticks

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I see them much sooner nerf every other class to get some sort of balance going before they actually make meaningful changes to guardian. This class is as garbage as necro pre-HoT and it’ll take an OP new elite spec like reaper to change that.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: ZoroDaOtter.3859

ZoroDaOtter.3859

I would argue against the reason that DH is not meta in Tournaments due to “difficulty” but, any class can technically work if the team tries hard enough. Abjured is a prime example as seen from tournaments immediately after HoT; winning on “unviable” classes. They’re all just that good at working as a team.

But here are the facts about DH, they can’t 1v1 side nodes so they’re entirely reliant on well placed traps and overall AoE damages in a team fight. What absolutely kills us is how easily it is to interrupt our Virtues & Purification during pressured scenarios. No other class has the weakness like we do and not everyone is willing to put in the dedication to make DH work (unless the DH is better than what the team has at the moment.. which can be often.)

Engi/Ele/Ranger/Rev/Necro
There’s only 1 class I would go up against 1v1 and that’s a Necro. I’m otherwise entirely reliant on my team to be effective.

Sure we’re not that bad but we’re not that good either. DH in SoloQ is fine because opponents hardly ever play as a team but in competitive play, players would rather choose other classes before utilizing a Guardian in their team comp.

That and for some reason a good amount of our high damage skills have projectiles in them which don’t always hit either due to movement/terrain/RNG or the high amount of projectile denial in the game.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Lack of viable options is something that hurts a profession in PvP, though.

It means you can’t adjust to the meta, but the meta can adjust to you.

A lot of players don’t bother, but you do have the opportunity, before a PvP match starts, to scope out the opposition and tweak your build to suit. A lot of people don’t bother, but you can look at the enemy team’s makeup and make tweaks to your build or, if you’re fast, even switch to another build entirely before the match starts, if you think it will better counter the other team’s professions.

Most professions have a handful of builds they can choose between that are viable. They may not all be considered to be meta, but there is some variety such that you don’t immediately know what they’re going to be doing as soon as you see their profession. You can often make educated guesses, but they may be wrong… and your opponent may have switched builds because they’ve seen you and they know you can counter their regular build.

Guardians, nowadays, are in a spot where you pretty much know what they’re doing as soon as you see them. 95%+ of guardians are meditrapper. About the only variation you see is Whirling Blades versus Smite Conditions, Dragon’s Maw versus Renewed Focus, and whatever defensive/melee set they have as a backup to longbow. But you pretty much know what they’re going to be doing.

If they’re not running meditrapper, they’re likely to be laughed at. Sometimes – very rarely – I run into someone trying to run burn guardian. It’s very much not what it used to be.

It would be healthier for the game if guardians had a choice between “meditrapper” and “easy kill”. And the most obvious way to achieve that would be to make the utilities in other categories more competitive.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

This has less to do with desired performance and more to do with build variety. Arguably one of the reasons we fare so poorly in the current pvp meta is our lack of effective builds. It’s pretty much meditrapper (or a fairly similar variant) or go home. Even if we were performing at Anet’s desired performance for guardians (whatever this means), it doesn’t excuse the fact that these “select few skills,” which by the way constitute nearly half of all our utilities, are next to useless in all game modes. They need buffs and/or reworks, period.

Build variety is not necessarily correlated to performance. You can have a class with a single build and that build could be absolutely killer, or a class with EVERY build and they all suck. I won’t argue that ‘the few’ builds we have are good or bad, but we already know what Anet thinks. It’s clear that people are talking about relative performance … that doesn’t necessarily mean Guardians get buffs or that it’s even class driven assessment. Anet might take the approach that a set of skills is in need of buff or nerf. Who knows.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Arcaedus.7290

Build variety is not necessarily correlated to performance. You can have a class with a single build and that build could be absolutely killer, or a class with EVERY build and they all suck. I won’t argue that ‘the few’ builds we have are good or bad, but we already know what Anet thinks. It’s clear that people are talking about relative performance … that doesn’t necessarily mean Guardians get buffs or that it’s even class driven assessment. Anet might take the approach that a set of skills is in need of buff or nerf. Who knows.

Oh it’s correlated, but it isn’t an absolute correlation. In general, a class that has multiple viable builds will perform better overall in pvp settings – reapers, druids, scrappers and to a degree, revenants are good examples of this concept. Our relative performance to other classes is hurting in spvp. Many classes are suffering from the same issues as we are (poorly designed traits and/or traitlines, out-dated weapon skills), I think that if ANet wants to move in a direction of fixing these issues, guardians would be a good place to start.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

If you only have one build for a profession, there are basically two possibilities:

Either that build is counterable, and at higher levels of play, people will exploit that.

Or it isn’t, and therefore the build is probably overpowered. (Not necessarily, because it is, theoretically, possible to have a build that does well in every matchup without being dominant in any matchup. But likely.)

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ajax of Telamona.6974

Ajax of Telamona.6974

DH u mean cuase Guardian aren’t

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

He’s being sarcastic. :>

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

It’s an old Anet saying

RP enthusiast

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

So I lack critical thinking because I’m not in agreement with your view on how the class is currently functioning? Who are you again?

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

It’s not me you disagree with, it’s Anet; they established the class is in a good place, not me. The lack of critical thinking is the correlation maked by cherrypicking a few under performing skills and observing there are unhappy players and concluding the class doesn’t hit Anet’s desired performance target based on those things.

On the other hand, it’s not hard to see that even though there are some under performing skills and unhappy people, the class can skill hit whatever performance targets Anet may have. Furthermore, there are other classes that people would consider quite good, and those classes also have some under performing skills and unhappy people. In conclusion, some under performing skills and unhappy people should not make anyone that has applied critical thinking to the topic to conclude Guardians don’t meet Anet’s targets or that those two things are necessarily significant factors to a classes ability make those targets.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

cranos.5913

It’s not me you disagree with, it’s Anet; they established the class is in a good place, not me.

Honestly we don’t know this. We rly have no clue what they’re working on behind the scenes and how they are balancing.

For a long time they were right. It’s only since HoT guardian fell out of meta in both pvp and pve, so maybe fixes just take a long time or they decided the easy route would be to just wait for next elite spec. We can rly only speculate and make suggestions.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

You know, that’s pretty interesting position; it has been a long time since someone from Anet told us we were in a good spot. You could be right, but I’m pretty sure that balancing is still based on the professions concept and not between other professions performance. Maybe Anet does have some adjustments to the Guardian concept that will change how Guardian performs but in all honesty, I don’t see any compelling reason for Anet to do that.

Put it this way, I won’t be disappointed if there aren’t amazing changes, but would welcome them if they came. Previous patches only really fix a handful of items; rarely does those changes affect what people think and how they play the profession.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

cranos.5913

You know, that’s pretty interesting position; it has been a long time since someone from Anet told us we were in a good spot. You could be right, but I’m pretty sure that balancing is still based on the professions concept and not between other professions performance. Maybe Anet does have some adjustments to the Guardian concept that will change how Guardian performs but in all honesty, I don’t see any compelling reason for Anet to do that.

Put it this way, I won’t be disappointed if there aren’t amazing changes, but would welcome them if they came. Previous patches only really fix a handful of items; rarely does those changes affect what people think and how they play the profession.

IDK what to expect atm. They did a decent job getting warrior and thief back into competitive play over the last season so it does seem like they’re at least trying (only DH wasn’t played in the finals for example). If nothing changes after this balance patch you’re prob right tbh.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

My problem with guard is I just want more build variety, I want mace to be a little faster, I want sword to be more viable, I dont want to be shohorned into hammer or gs/bow.

I have to agree on traits though allot of them seem lacking compared to other classes, it seems we could combine some of them better, im not an expert though so maybe im wrong.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

I see him everywhere it seems like he defends everything over the smallest criticisms, id say tunnel vision is an understatement no one is assuming anything everyone here including me has played their guardians well enough to know the clear flaws in the class right now.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Aeolus.3615

The flaws is that medi trapper is a easy build to defeat, and anything besides that dont work.. you wont be able to fight with other than that.

DH trapper even w/o meditations is a very very weak build, what saves the traitline its JI+trap combos.

And guardian survibility exist when leeching other players, even defensive builds aka shouts + mace shield are not that defensive, guardian looses damage, support is still almost zero, it is a build that will make any player beign killed also in very easy situations.
So outside power creep situations guardian dont exist.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Arcaedus.7290

The flaws is that medi trapper is a easy build to defeat, and anything besides that dont work.. you wont be able to fight with other than that.

DH trapper even w/o meditations is a very very weak build, what saves the traitline its JI+trap combos.

And guardian survibility exist when leeching other players, even defensive builds aka shouts + mace shield are not that defensive, guardian looses damage, support is still almost zero, it is a build that will make any player beign killed also in very easy situations.
So outside power creep situations guardian dont exist.

Relying on JI + trap comboes is exactly why medi-trapper is “easy to defeat.” Granted, there are some individuals like mrauls who make incredible use of JI but for the most part it’s a very easy to read combo for the experienced players.

I’d like to point this out: There is at least one variant of the medi-trapper that works fairly well and can play competetively against skilled opponents. It’s also possible to perform very well without JI, you just lose some mobility, and can no longer +1 with quite as much of a punch. This leaves the DH with either the duty of holding a side point, or playing a bruiser, and the problem here lies in the fact that all it takes is a single tempest or scrapper and DH’s damage potential is gone. Longbow or not, too many of our weapon skills are projectiles. Reworking (and also buffing some of) our weapon-skills would be a great first-step in bringing core-guardian up to date and would also likely bring guard/DH back into the meta.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Obtena.7952

I see him everywhere it seems like he defends everything over the smallest criticisms, id say tunnel vision is an understatement no one is assuming anything everyone here including me has played their guardians well enough to know the clear flaws in the class right now.

Just because a person plays Guardian well enough to know the flaws doesn’t mean they know the game and Anet well enough to suggest how to fix it. Most of the ideas we get from players are at best, significantly changing the concept of the class or skill; always a non-starter … the concept is everything. Tunnel vision is there because frankly, the classes aren’t that complex. GW2 is a pretty simple game for rather average people. That’s its success.

Probably a worthless anecdote to you people but I played burn Guardian in PVP WAY back .. .when everyone said it sucked. But the funny thing was that everyone I played against had no idea how to deal with it because it was new to them. Was it the best? No, but it didn’t have to be; I was rather surprised as my success rate.

The point is that you can’t really be very successful in PVP if you and everyone else play the same build because even the average PVPer won’t think “Oh there is a Guardian, what will he do?”, they will think “Oh, there is a medi trapper Guardian, I know EXACTLY what his tricks are” and they will counter you as best possible.

Where do I come in with tunnel vision? because Anet sets that expectation with all of us; they tell us we are in a good spot, so only through that can I think “well, this is pretty much what we have to work with”. Granted, that was a long time ago they said that, maybe they will come up with some great things, but why set yourself up for disappointment? I predict there will be 3-4 minor/cosmetic changes on Tuesday.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Aeolus.3615

(…)

The point is that you can’t really be very successful in PVP if you and everyone else play the same build because even the average PVPer won’t think “Oh there is a Guardian, what will he do?”, they will think “Oh, there is a medi trapper Guardian, I know EXACTLY what his tricks are” and they will counter you as best possible.

(…)

That is exactly the issue here, atm u cant play anything else besides it.

@Arcaedus.7290, well i dont see any other way to bring guardian do a decent lvl besides change some skills, usually Anet only increase and decrease power output wich results in broken builds for the good or worst, i dont want ending with a easy class that carries me… like i feel when playing some classes…

About the projectiles guardian skills .. i dont know what to say, since my main build counters mainly projectiles :\, all i can say is that GS, Hammer, scepter, sword, think torch 4 chain is aborved initially as well but condi passes to target, all of this skills wont work, and they are all on the same class, other range classes dont have this problem.

Guardian has no trade off to be this counterable.

(edit), forgot to mention bow skills….

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Arcaedus.7290

Guardian has no trade off to be this counterable.

(edit), forgot to mention bow skills….

This is exactly why I keep proposing they change third sword auto attack and GS 2. They’re projectiles literally JUST for counterplay and have none of the benefits of being projectiles. At least with longbow you get a projectile finisher and 1200 range fast hitting attacks. I’m okay with that tool of ours being counterable by reflecting, but NOT 40% of GS skills and 66% of sword skills.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

phokus.8934

I know someone who knows someone who’s robbed someone that said DH is going to get amazing buffs and be part of the meta.

You heard it here first.

Patch soon and...

in Guardian

Ghotistyx.6942

I know someone who knows someone who’s robbed someone that said DH is going to get amazing buffs and be part of the meta.

You heard it here first.

I believe it

Fishsticks